Game TWENTY THREE Bucks @ Raptors December 2nd, 2021 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Freddie is arguably the most clutch Raptor EVER other than Kawhi.
    I love Freddie but I don’t know about that. Dude was behind Norm, Kyle, OG, Pascal, and GTJ in clutch TS% last year.

Comment

• Precious finally showing those HUSTLE plays, but man this dude struggles to put the ball in the hoop. He's got the worst field goal % on the team and he's a center lol that's almost unheard of
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Good solid win. Something to build on and hopefully OG is back soon.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I love Freddie but I don’t know about that. Dude was behind Norm, Kyle, OG, Pascal, and GTJ in clutch TS% last year.
          Bit of a hot take i guess but Freddie is the only other player with a finals mvp vote

That clutch TS% is dubious, because not a raptor fan out there that thinks Pascal is more clutch than Fred
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I choose to remember 3 weeks in June
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              No Giannis? And we're desperate. I'm calling the fake W right now.
              This is how you guarantee a win. Take note, T-Rex.

Comment

• Those 3 plays when FVV came into the late game were golden. Great to see Barnes hitting 3s this game.

Comment

• Watch the entire 4th. Siakam did everything he could to lose that game. From dumb defensive fouls to dumb offensive fouls to dumb shot selections. And that play there in the end - all he needed to do was kill the clock but instead he decided to score for some reason. That's selfish basketball.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Watch the entire 4th. Siakam did everything he could to lose that game. From dumb defensive fouls to dumb offensive fouls to dumb shot selections. And that play there in the end - all he needed to do was kill the clock but instead he decided to score for some reason. That's selfish basketball.
                    Siakam's foul was very dumb. He had some good defensive plays earlier on in the quarter.

Comment

• If Trent had even one game prior to this to get his rhythm back, Raps would have won by a much bigger margin. He missed so many open shots he normally makes.

Comment

• A win is a win I guess. Fred was fantastic and the overall team game was better than most this season.

Comment

• Lol..this is embarrassing.
                          Achiuwa look like a deer in the headlights. That guy not ready for big time, when it comes 2 playoffs.Choke, miss free throws, bad foul, can't do that.
                          A lot of dumb mistakes, same with Siakim..why the F#$# when u have the ball u don't pull out..but no he had 2 go for it, offensive foul,can't do that.
                          They got lucky. I feel like we lost, whatever.
                          I guess will take the win, so sad. No Giannis, almost lost. I hate this, but I'm fan and were rebuilding, young kids gotta go through this s@#@.
                          They gotta make mistakes and eventually grow up.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Also want to talk about 3pt shooting. I'm still disappointed that they let Sam Dekker go because they didn't give him a chance at all. Dude shot 45% from 3 last year. Svi on the other hand who they gave a 2 year contract has been around a while. We already what he is. He can shoot but he's very inconsistent.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Also want to talk about 3pt shooting. I'm still disappointed that they let Sam Dekker go because they didn't give him a chance at all. Dude shot 45% from 3 last year. Svi on the other hand who they gave a 2 year contract has been around a while. We already what he is. He can shoot but he's very inconsistent.
                              Let's talk about Scottie's 3 point shooting. 3-6, 3-6, 4-9 in his last 3 games, 35% for the year, which is already respectable.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Bit of a hot take i guess but Freddie is the only other player with a finals mvp vote

That clutch TS% is dubious, because not a raptor fan out there that thinks Pascal is more clutch than Fred
                                Exactly, how could he be the second-clutchest if he couldn’t outclutch Pascal 😄

Still he is phenomenal and I’m glad he is the one taking over for Kyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X