Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this team need a trade to stay competitive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get down watching other teams play these days. Whenever i do i realize how much work the raptors have to do

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

That's another thing.
      This position-less scheme, will it really work?
      I'm really starting to have doubts.
      its a good question. I think it will defensively I would play it more conservative on the doubling because that should be the point ... so from that standpoint I think the scheme defensively is over aggressive. Positionless can work though. We haven't had enough games with og, barnes, and siakam healthy. When that happens we can properly assess. we had what.... one game?

Comment

• It would be nice to see this team at full strength. Right now I’m happy when Fred has the ball. Same for Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Can you picture adding all of OG into that mix?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          It would be nice to see this team at full strength. Right now I’m happy when Fred has the ball. Same for Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Can you picture adding all of OG into that mix?
          gross in a good way

Comment

It would be nice to see this team at full strength. Right now I’m happy when Fred has the ball. Same for Pascal, Scottie and Gary. Can you picture adding all of OG into that mix?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's another thing.
              That D'arron Fox interview after the Raps game was pretty insightful. Talked about how Raptors run complicated stuff whereas most other teams run the same defense as each other. Can't tell you if it will work, only that they are trying something other teams are not. Our team is young, we weren't going g to compete this year so why not experiment. If nothing else it teaches them to work hard.

Comment

That's another thing.
                It works when we're healthy and not starting Boucher and playing G League guys. Everyone needs to adjust their expectations when we're missing key guys.

Comment

And of course, we still won’t get to. Because…of course

Comment

• Could use a uniform overhaul. These especially the black ones are the most uninspiring unis in a looong time

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Could use a uniform overhaul. These especially the black ones are the most uninspiring unis in a looong time
                      Couldn’t disagree more.
                      The black with the subtle pinstripe may be my favourite Raps jersey all time.
                      Love the classic dino.
                      Love the red with chevron from the chip.
                      But these black jerseys are dope as hell.

Comment

• Yeah, those black jerseys are amazing. I think I'll be getting one to round out my set. Probably a Barnes black to go with my JV purple dino and OG red.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I've still only got the Vince Carter dino jersey but a black Scottie jersey sounds like a great addition. [It's insane the amount of compliments I get while wearing the VC dino jersey, everyone still loves it].

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Couldn’t disagree more.
                            The black with the subtle pinstripe may be my favourite Raps jersey all time.
                            Love the classic dino.
                            Love the red with chevron from the chip.
                            But these black jerseys are dope as hell.
                            Honestly it's a shame team is not better because those jersey are so fire. I wish I could remember them not as jersey during shitty season.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Honestly it's a shame team is not better because those jersey are so fire. I wish I could remember them not as jersey during shitty season.
                              I think the presence of Scottie makes this far from a shitty season. We clearly have a future perennial All Star (you could make a good argument for him to make the all star team this season) and first team defense player. The future is bright, unlike our past truly shitty seasons.

I still think we make the playoffs also. Everyone is getting bit by the Covid bug and we'll get some easy wins like the Warriors game to keep us afloat.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I think the presence of Scottie makes this far from a shitty season. We clearly have a future perennial All Star (you could make a good argument for him to make the all star team this season) and first team defense player. The future is bright, unlike our past truly shitty seasons.

I still think we make the playoffs also. Everyone is getting bit by the Covid bug and we'll get some easy wins like the Warriors game to keep us afloat.
                                In the past they called Raptors: Toronto Barneys. Who knew it was actually a prophecy.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X