Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game TWENTY FIVE: Thunder @ Raptors, Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 7:30 PM EST, SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game TWENTY FIVE: Thunder @ Raptors, Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 7:30 PM EST, SN1

The Current World's Best CanadianTM travels to Toronto to meet your Raptors, who continue to show renewed improvement at the defensive end as we still await the return of our best defensive player.

Your STARTERS:

​​​​​

VS

PG: SIGH, WILLYOUJUST - COMETOCANADA (ok that was a stretch)

SG: JOSH "playing" SHIDDEY

​​​​​​​SF: LUG DOLT

PF: DARIUS "playing" BADLEY

C: MY NAME IS "
    ROBINSON" EARL

Oklahoma City Thunder (7-16, 14th in the Western Conference) vs. Toronto Raptors (11-13, 12th in the Eastern Conference)

Toronto; Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. EST

BOTTOM LINE: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder visit Fred VanVleet and the Toronto Raptors in non-conference play.

The Raptors have gone 4-8 at home. Toronto ranks seventh in the Eastern Conference with 44.2 points per game in the paint led by Scottie Barnes averaging 8.4.

The Thunder are 3-9 on the road. Oklahoma City allows 108.0 points to opponents while being outscored by 9.2 points per game.

TOP PERFORMERS: VanVleet is scoring 19.8 points per game with 5.0 rebounds and 6.1 assists for the Raptors. Pascal Siakam is averaging 20 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists over the last 10 games for Toronto.

Luguentz Dort averages 2.5 made 3-pointers per game for the Thunder, scoring 17.3 points while shooting 33.5% from beyond the arc. Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 21.7 points and 6.1 assists over the past 10 games for Oklahoma City.

LAST 10 GAMES: Raptors: 4-6, averaging 103.8 points, 43.1 rebounds, 20.9 assists, 7.5 steals and 4.7 blocks per game while shooting 43.0% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 106.2 points per game.

Thunder: 2-8, averaging 99.1 points, 44.3 rebounds, 19.4 assists, 7.1 steals and 5.5 blocks per game while shooting 41.2% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 109.1 points.

INJURIES: Raptors: Khem Birch: day to day (knee), Goran Dragic: out (personal), OG Anunoby: out (hip).

Thunder: Kenrich Williams: out (ankle).
    LETS GO RAPTORS (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Eric Koreen tweeted OG and Birch are out for the foreseeable future. That isn't good.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      Eric Koreen tweeted OG and Birch are out for the foreseeable future. That isn't good.
      I was gonna ask what the hell was up with OG. Not good...also, Birch came back and played on that same knee. Also not a good look.

Comment

OG out for the foreseeable future??
        After missing this much time already?
        From a hip-pointer in practice???????

WTF happened here?

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          OG out for the foreseeable future??
          After missing this much time already?
          From a hip-pointer in practice???????

WTF happened here?
          I hate answers like "foreseeable future" it's about as vague as you can get, you just know more than a week or 2

Comment

Keep the streak going Keon!

Comment

The first game we won I commented on 538 having us as pick favourites against the Bucks. Second game they had us by 3 at home. Sounded too high. This game they have us winning by 11. Toronto trap game. Shai and Lou Dort are Canadian and want to show out for home fans. 11 is way too high. As long as we keep winning I will keep commenting. Also changed my picture from Lowry to Siakam. He has been on a roll since. Go Raps. Keep it going Keon.

Comment

Have to take these guys a bit seriously. That 73 point loss was without Shai, and he'll likely be playing tomorrow. And didn't Dort have a huge game last time we played them?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I hate answers like "foreseeable future" it's about as vague as you can get, you just know more than a week or 2
                  Yeah… like, I can actually *see the Raps schedule for the rest of the season* … that is a foreseeable future. Are we talking weeks? Months?

What the hell is an average outlook on a ‘hip pointer injury’ in practice?

Rage. Howl. Moan.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                    The first game we won I commented on 538 having us as pick favourites against the Bucks. Second game they had us by 3 at home. Sounded too high. This game they have us winning by 11. Toronto trap game. Shai and Lou Dort are Canadian and want to show out for home fans. 11 is way too high. As long as we keep winning I will keep commenting. Also changed my picture from Lowry to Siakam. He has been on a roll since. Go Raps. Keep it going Keon.
                    You also have 777 comments when you pointed this all out. I anoint thee, The Lucky Charm

Comment

Thank God it wasn’t 666. Would have been the poster from hell. PS we have enough of those.

Comment

yeah...worried about Shai for this game....but, Go Raps.

Comment

Raps currently sit 12th in the East, but only 2 games in the loss column away from 4th place. Is the East good, bad or just a whole lotta mediocre?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Raps currently sit 12th in the East, but only 2 games in the loss column away from 4th place. Is the East good, bad or just a whole lotta mediocre?
                            Definitely not bad. The west runs about 10 team, and the east about 13 team with decent teams. There's 2 elite teams it appears, suns and warriors are a cut above as it stands now, and then everybody else can beat anyone, and the entire league beats up Orlando, Detroit, okc, Houston, pellies

Comment

the league is definitely way more fun to watch on a nightly basis with only a handful of teams actively trying to lose games. (although the face of actively trying to lose games is visiting toronto tonight)

Comment

Working...
                              X