No announcement yet.

Game Twenty Eight Raptors at Nets Tuesday December 14th 7:30 pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But seriously though, what the hell is going on? this feels like 2020 all over again. Are they going to postpone the season again and return in a few months in a bubble?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Glad i got my Raps moneyline bet in before the news dropped
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        But seriously though, what the hell is going on? this feels like 2020 all over again. Are they going to postpone the season again and return in a few months in a bubble?
        Probably Omicron making its way through the States. Apparently its a less severe but more contagious strain.

Comment

If you're a Raptor, how enthusiastic are you about stepping onto the court and playing against someone who might be ill

Comment

Well we can get to .500 tonight .
            If we do... I am going to doubledown on my Christmas wish ....
            A centre to play for the raptors that rhymes with burner.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Probably Omicron making its way through the States. Apparently its a less severe but more contagious strain.
              **Begin off topic rant**

I'm no scientist or anything.. but if the severity is low, then isn't it more like the flu than anything? We don't shut down society during flu season. Or is it stronger than the flu? What are the ICU numbers like? Perhaps if we have a highly contagious virus that's low in severity.. this is where herd immunity would help?

Sports leagues need to shift their position on positive tests. And governments better not do another lock down because of it.

**End off topic rant**

As for the game itself.. feels like a trap game. KD's a go, and he'll likely play 45-48 minutes due to the lack of depth. Can't assume we'll win this one. Especially after losing to OKC.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

**Begin off topic rant**

I'm no scientist or anything.. but if the severity is low, then isn't it more like the flu than anything? We don't shut down society during flu season. Or is it stronger than the flu? What are the ICU numbers like? Perhaps if we have a highly contagious virus that's low in severity.. this is where herd immunity would help?

Sports leagues need to shift their position on positive tests. And governments better not do another lock down because of it.

**End off topic rant**

As for the game itself.. feels like a trap game. KD's a go, and he'll likely play 45-48 minutes due to the lack of depth. Can't assume we'll win this one. Especially after losing to OKC.
                Thank you.

I have more to say about this topic later. I'm just too tired right now.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Saw Eric Smith standing next to Amy during the pregame show and my first thought was "Is he really that short?"

Then I googled Amy's height.. nevermind

Comment

The Nets to watch out tonight other than Durant is Cam Thomas.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Saw Eric Smith standing next to Amy during the pregame show and my first thought was "Is he really that short?"

This is a brutal pairing, feels like I'm listening to Canadian University game on CBC
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

We could use Amy in the front court.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

This is a brutal pairing, feels like I'm listening to Canadian University game on CBC
                          I'm watching a Nets stream, good thing I like the Nets announcers.

Comment

We're back to over-helping and getting burned at the rim.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

We could use Amy in the front court.
                              I'd say I feel guilty before laughing but we all know I don't actually feel guilty for laughing
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yuta doing as good as job as you can ask for a bench guy defending durant straight up
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X