No announcement yet.

Game Twenty Eight Raptors at Nets Tuesday December 14th 7:30 pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like Freddy trying make the Nba Allstars. I've said since this season started and year before, I don't care what are record is, as long as Fred Vanvleet is on this team will not go far. He is like O.J Mayo when Giannis was his teammate, same s%#$..can't get the ball out of his hands, while it should be in Barnes hands.
    Game turned around when Barnes became aggressive and had the ball, but no..Freddy thinks his Kyle Lowry, your pg act like one, stop trying 2 be a Hero..what a bad loss..
    Another one...I can count at least 5 games or more that raptors should of won, horrible.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lemme guess, the one who had 31 pts on 23 shots, to go with 9 assists?
      thats the one filler stats none winning plays none clutch poor basketball iq. overall when the game was on the line losing plays he played like a loser. this is not freds team he needs to humble himself. loke fred humbled himself when kawhi came. share the SUGAR.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Meh, we're middle of the pack in defense. Patty Mills went off tonight on Fred. Even if we do have great individual defenders, it's not making much of a difference with the scheme.
        Well Raptors didn't really play man to man, a lot of that was Mills just getting to his spots and players not closing out on time.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Chris Paul specifically? Would improve the team quite a bit. A playmaker in general? Could be better, but not many PGs are better than Fred defensively.
          Not Chris Paul specifically, but a guard who facilitates ball movement, rather than be the de facto scorer on the team. Raptors fans might have been spoiled with the ball movement of years past, that this year's offense feels like it's stuck in the mud

Comment

• someone post the last 20-25 raps possesions fred didnt box out fred dodnt box out turn over turn over air ball 3 miss shot miss shot miss shot 3 point miss shot

Comment

• Isoing a non iso player in the clutch. What a joke. Siakam and FVV are not iso players. This stupidity needs to stop. If you want to run an iso then give it to Trent...... or better yet just move the ball and find the open guy. It's pretty simple.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Westbrook racked up numbers when he was with OKC….but never materialize to a more successful team.

We have a lesser talented player in Van Vleet and it seems we are going in that direction

pseudo Point Guard/ Shooting Guard combo playing hero ball

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lemme guess, the one who had 31 pts on 23 shots, to go with 9 assists?
                  To be fair, we used to mock players like Lavine and Booker as selfish when they put up those empty stat-lines on losing teams.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Isoing a non iso player in the clutch. What a joke. Siakam and FVV are not iso players. This stupidity needs to stop. If you want to run an iso then give it to Trent...... or better yet just move the ball and find the open guy. It's pretty simple.
                    Why is no one calling out St. Nick?
                    Has he become so untouchable coz he gave us a ring?

Comment

• Chris Paul had 1 field goal attempt with 7 assists in the first quarter

that is an example of leadership

You make yourself a bonafide clown by posting numbers of Van Vleet tonight to defend your long time fanaticism of him

Comment

• The biggest reason they lost this game? bench. How many wide open 3's did Yuta missed tonight? Svi? I trust Siakam 3's more than Svi. That's bad. And Flynn? Flynn was so bad that he didn't even play in the 2nd half. Champenny? I like him but he shouldn't be shooting 3's. 0/4 tonight. I don't think he's made one this season.

This has to be the worst bench in Raptors history. There's not a single guy that you can consistenly trust to produce.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rebounding killed them. Some of it was the scrambling defense leaving them out of position but there were a lot of plays where the Nets just took the ball away. Lots of plays Barnes was left 2-1 or 3-1. Not good.

Late game decision making again a big issue. FVV and Pascal just won’t pass and the opposing teams know it. And Pascal won’t roll to the rim so the pick and roll with Fred doesn’t work. They need to get Gary the ball in those situations or even Barnes in the high post where he can find guys in their spots.

Tough loss.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Everyone blames the coach first and then it turns out it's the roster issues
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

People have been. Not sure he was the issue tonight.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                The biggest reason they lost this game? bench. How many wide open 3's did Yuta missed tonight? Svi? I trust Siakam 3's more than Svi. That's bad. And Flynn? Flynn was so bad that he didn't even play in the 2nd half. Champenny? I like him but he shouldn't be shooting 3's. 0/4 tonight. I don't think he's made one this season.

This has to be the worst bench in Raptors history. There's not a single guy that you can consistenly trust to produce.
                                This is basically it. Fred played 47 mins, Pascal played 44, Barnes played 44 and Trent played 42, I know they didn't play a lot last night because of a blow out, but still. Bench isn't reliable at all, so heavy minutes fall on the starters, even then they played well overall no matter how much people complain about Fred.

Comment

Working...
                                X