The Game to end all games.Toronto Raptors vs Santa Cruz warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    Damn. Made dinner for wife’s birthday and sounds like I missed the best half of the year!
    It's not beautiful basketball much of the time. It's not even the best half I've seen this season, and I haven't watched a lot of games this season.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
      I hope we beat them by 50-60 so that other teams reconsider sitting guys coming to Canada.

We didn't even play well that half........
      This game again shows how bad we miss birch.
      And missing Siakam doesn't help either......
      This ongoing spin that the Raptors are missing players is hilarious…

The Raptors are facing a super depleted Warriors what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

It's not beautiful basketball much of the time. It's not even the best half I've seen this season, and I haven't watched a lot of games this season.
        Well, she’s out with the girls now so the boys and I are going to settle in for the second half and see Fred get his triple double.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

This ongoing spin that the Raptors are missing players is hilarious…

The Raptors are facing a super depleted Warriors what the hell are you talking about?
          Read the actual post, it's not that hard mr. Grinch.
          If your actually watching the game you see bouche in there way undersized instead of birch or siakam, cost us 10-15 points already. And he's the passive boucher who isn't blocking anything for some reason again.......

Clearly we aren't losing the game but saying missing players even in this game has no effect is just silly.

Comment

TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

Scottie so much fun to watch though.
            ….
            Superstar.

And Fred playing very, very well.

Comment

Read the actual post, it's not that hard mr. Grinch.
              If your actually watching the game you see bouche in there way undersized instead of birch or siakam, cost us 10-15 points already. And he's the passive boucher who isn't blocking anything for some reason again.......

Clearly we aren't losing the game but saying missing players even in this game has no effect is just silly.
              Meh…your overly optimistic take on anything is what is needed by this planet

not this team

Comment

Scottie should have at least 3-4 more assists if they didn’t brick his passes.

Comment

Why is boucher playing now this half with energy? Where the hell was this in the first half? Bottle it up somehow.......

Comment

Listening to Warriors announcers.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I’ve never even heard of some of these guys the Warriors have out there. Guess we can thank them for the easy win?

Comment

Why is boucher playing now this half with energy? Where the hell was this in the first half? Bottle it up somehow.......
                        Lol

so he is not undersized then and team not “badly” missing Siakam or Birch as you previously stated…

just no energy

Comment

OG should buy full liability coverage for his body…he is always in the middle of something

Comment

Lol

so he is not undersized then and team not “badly” missing Siakam or Birch as you previously stated…

just no energy
                            He still gets pushed around all the time due to his weight/frame. The only time he's not a liability is when he's giving that super high energy defense and hitting his 3's.

Comment

OG should buy full liability coverage for his body…he is always in the middle of something
                              Did you see the lame push down low as he went up to dunk? Anyhow true... ..looked like his hip too........

Comment

Crazy that Scottie still has baby fat in those arms, imagine in 2 years with added muscle and strength

Comment

Working...
                                X