• Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Good thing he doesn't pass..
    Bruh
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Good draft to let the Raptors try and push for a Playoff spot and draft in the teens whether they make it or not. We lucked out getting Scottie in a deep draft.
      Depending on whether the Raps want to continue to develop or make a playoff push next season, it might get be a good draft to pick up an older player that is more NBA ready. Or package in a trade.

Not draft related, but would you guys do a Siakam for Mobley and parts trade?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Depending on whether the Raps want to continue to develop or make a playoff push next season, it might get be a good draft to pick up an older player that is more NBA ready. Or package in a trade.

Mobley AND parts for Siakam? are you serious? the Cavs are not trading Mobley for Siakam straight up lol. Even if the Raps add OG, say Siakam + OG for Mobley. I still don't think the Cavs do that.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I would, but the Cavs won't. Mobley has potential to be a two way superstar and likely will be a better player than Pascal is in the future.

We have a future superstar of our own, might as well pair them together..

Comment

I dont know if there are many guys in the league the Cavs would trade Mobley for right now.. Young stars on Lukas level would have to be the type of deal for them to move him IMO.

Like i think they say no to a Tatum swap, Mitchell, or someone on that level who i think are better players then siakam
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dont know if there are many guys in the league the Cavs would trade Mobley for right now.. Young stars on Lukas level would have to be the type of deal for them to move him IMO.

Like i think they say no to a Tatum swap, Mitchell, or someone on that level who i think are better players then siakam
              You might have been able to get the Cavs pick before the trade deadline last season if you built a deal around Siakim for Drummond and their 1st... but that's the sort of the deal the Raps would only have proposed if they were ready to go into a full rebuild. Even then, it wouldn't have been a sure thing that the Cavs would bite. Lottery picks in a year like last year are seen as pretty valuable, and rightly so.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I would, but the Cavs won't. Mobley has potential to be a two way superstar and likely will be a better player than Pascal is in the future.

We have a future superstar of our own, might as well pair them together..
                Mobley might be better than Pascal right now. It’s definitely debatable.

Comment

• Yeah Mobley is most likely untouchable. There aren’t a lot of young pieces as exciting as him around the league.

Except maybe Scottie 😄

Comment

• SGA for Van Vleet

Let’s do it Masai !

Comment

• Raps Bulls now cancelled.

Your thread title was a major jinx OP 😄

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        SGA for Van Vleet

Let’s do it Masai !
                        How?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

How?
                          toss in gtj in the off season and picks.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Raps Bulls now cancelled.

Your thread title was a major jinx OP 😄
                            saw it coming
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

A rebuilding OKC team isn’t going to toss away a franchise player for FVV/GTJ and picks. You guys should think about whether you would make that trade if you were on the other end of the deal.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Only if we're getting back a good young center , yes.
                                But then why would OKC do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X