Comment

• This Cleveland game is awful

Lebron is playing like lebitch

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Awesome.
        That's so sweeeet!!! Love it!

Comment

• I still can't believe we got Lou for Salmons lmao.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't know what to do after watching this game
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The Wiz are up by 11 over Cleveland with 3 mins to go haha eat it Lebron!!

Comment

• Cavs favourites to win tomorrow. 4.5 line.

Got to put some money on raps +4.5.

Comment

• But you guys do know Lebron almost never takes a game off against the Raps - be prepared for a battle.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    This Cleveland game is awful

Lebron is playing like lebitch
                    Yup, I wanted to take cavs to win at +360, but after I noticed bench scoring..

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Don't mcWorry about it. :-)) @ Matt
                      I said in Memphis game thread fail was wrong word - disappointment was a better one

However after reading superjudge's post, I take those comments back.

Those guys missing meant Zbo, Gasol, Conley played more than normal. Almost cancels the missing guys out - almost.

Raps never beat a full Memphis team but they still beat a very good team even with old man wince and dleague bench

Comment

• Lucas such a likable kid!

Comment

I said in Memphis game thread fail was wrong word - disappointment was a better one

Those guys missing meant Zbo, Gasol, Conley played more than normal. Almost cancels the missing guys out - almost.

Raps never best a full Memphis team but they still bear a very good team

We forgive you mcHAPPY lol. I was just playing around
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I love his 360 at 1:07

Comment

Raps never beat a full Memphis team but they still beat a very good team even with old man wince and dleague bench
                                Just having some fun on a great night to be Raps fan. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X