X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Damn phone...

I like fields game a lot but at this point his future in toronto is pretty bleak. I'd rather give minutes to bruno

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Yeah that's kinda my point, I'd like to see him get a little burn when the game is still undecided. He looked excellent last night, and I think that should earn him a couple of shots.
    Who's minutes does he take?

Could be a few right now due to JJ injury but when he's healthy?

I like fields game a l

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I like fields but at this point given when he actually gets to play, he should never see floor over Bruno.
    Yeah that's kinda my point, I'd like to see him get a little burn when the game is still undecided. He looked excellent last night, and I think that should earn him a couple of shots.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Just one thing for me:

Find some way to get Landry into the rotation at least on a semi-regular basis.
    I like fields but at this point given when he actually gets to play, he should never see floor over Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Meh. If roster is healthy, he has no business getting minutes over anyone in our normal rotation.

It only makes sense with injuries, and last night I suspect he only saw garbage time because Milwaukee isn't really that big. They use a small backcourt a lot, and the Raptors spent a fair amount of time small.
    If JJ reverts back to the kind of player he's been for most of his career, I think he and Landry are very close in terms of overall effectiveness.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    This is definitely sticking on the PVR for a bit.
    You'll be replacing it with a 40point beat down of the Cavs tonight

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Just one thing for me:

Meh. If roster is healthy, he has no business getting minutes over anyone in our normal rotation.

It only makes sense with injuries, and last night I suspect he only saw garbage time because Milwaukee isn't really that big. They use a small backcourt a lot, and the Raptors spent a fair amount of time small.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Anyone else just laughing maniacally for the entirety of the 4th?

Life is perfect now. That was amazing.

I have zero analysis for this game - none is necessary, none is possible.
    Just one thing for me:

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    That was Raptorgasmic.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsfan361
    replied
    What a dominant win

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    No, just means we gotta win by 40 rather than 20
    well... they did that

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    Not exactly. They played a triple overtime game against the Nets on Wednesday night in Brooklyn. Plus Antetokounmpo had to come off the bench due to injury. Nevertheless, no one expected it to get so out of hand.
    And it was 3rd game in 4 nights.

But this game was no fail!

A rip roaring success if there ever was one.

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    The Bucks were rested right?
    Not exactly. They played a triple overtime game against the Nets on Wednesday night in Brooklyn. Plus Antetokounmpo had to come off the bench due to injury. Nevertheless, no one expected it to get so out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    We could really use JJ tomorrow, because we don't really have anyone that can hang with Lebron.

But I think if we keep Kevin Love in check , we should be alright.
    I dunno. Kevin loves usage has definitely gone down on this team compared to when he was with the wolves. Statistically he has dropped in every single category, especially ppg. Lets just hope they don't come out red hot like they did vs Atlanta.

As for John wall with their win:

-----
    ''I feel like it's a statement,'' Wall said, ''because we lost at Toronto pretty badly, Dallas we feel like we let that game go away, and we haven't beat a big-name team (as) everybody says, so this game is pretty big.''
    -----

Leave a comment:

• Bandit
    replied
    I've been watching this game since it started live. Three times through with replays...

I have never, in the last two decades, been as excited and overjoyed as I am right now about the raptors.

This was a perfect night, from the starters down to the brazilians, and from the crowd to social media. I mean fields dunked the shit out of the ball on a put back off a foul shot! Who even does that anymore?!?!

Holy shit, that just happened.

Bruno over everything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X