Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    I'd have exploded blood vessels in my penis and eyes after this.
    And that's why my kids aren't allowed to play football.

Comment

Win easily then rest up for tomorrow

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Giannis might be out with a sprained ankle. So if we win does this one get an asterisks too?
        No, just means we gotta win by 40 rather than 20
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Too bad about Giannis. I was hoping to see him & Ross/Amir go at it. First we don't get to play KD, now this.

Comment

why couldnt we have played against the pau-less, rose-less bulls like the kings did last night? we'd be 10-1 and obviously the champs of the world!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              why couldnt we have played against the pau-less, rose-less bulls like the kings did last night? we'd be 10-1 and obviously the champs of the world!
              I think it's completely ridiculous that people are so down on enjoying these wins. No one has come out and tried to say we are set to win a title, so why the need to be a damper?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't know if it's Wiggins related, but I have a constant desire for Jabari to fail that I can't explain. It could also be the Melo comparisons that make me dislike the guy but there is no rational reason for it!

Does it make it better or worse that I know there's no rational reason?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  ...Does it make it better or worse that I know there's no rational reason?
                  First, you admit you have a problem....

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

fake win or "the end of the World" loss incoming.
                    you know, there are few teams tht play at full strength, so when Toronto comes across a guy, missing players, this trend of somehow diminishing the loss is ridiculous.

When the Bulls won 72, do you think none of those wins came against weak teams? Sick teams? Hell no, those were sure fire wins, and they stomped um.

Just as the Raptors will lose players and have teams attack them this year...i.e. Johnson is out now, and Toronto will feel that loss, amir missed Miami, Toronto lost....etc.

So yeah, some skinny stiff is hurt for the bucks....HAHA too bad, STOMP THEM.

Wanna see how good the kid is on your own time, watch youtube......be thrilled when the opposition is not at full power,,,thats why you covet you own training staff or good luck.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      No, just means we gotta win by 40 rather than 20
                      Ok Raptor fans. I am reading a General vive here, where guy feel like this is a "young and shitty" team. milwaukee has already beated Memphis a few time, OKC, and Miami too. They are good. Period. They have a winning record, they have a lights out PG in Brandon Knight, and they are coached very, very well from what I watched in the 3OT game a while ago.

Toronto isn't resting shit, Toronto is in a tough game against a team that will not give up, and who are talented.

This is not a trap, or anything even close, its a tough game against quality opponent.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Ok Raptor fans. I am reading a General vive here, where guy feel like this is a "young and shitty" team. milwaukee has already beated Memphis a few time, OKC, and Miami too. They are good. Period. They have a winning record, they have a lights out PG in Brandon Knight, and they are coached very, very well from what I watched in the 3OT game a while ago.

Toronto isn't resting shit, Toronto is in a tough game against a team that will not give up, and who are talented.

This is not a trap, or anything even close, its a tough game against quality opponent.
                        I was kind of making a joke, because I think if we dont win by a lot ther will be a ton of people who won't even count this as a win
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

trap game?
                          - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

Zeknight wrote: View Post
                            trap game?
                            Not a trap, Milwaukee is good. I'm sure the Raps are smart enough to know this.

Should be a good challenge

Comment

Zeknight wrote: View Post
                              trap game?
                              I'd say if only because we have Cleveland tomorrow, they may get ahead of themselves.
                              Bucks can bite you even if you're not distracted though and I'm sure the Raps know this.

The back-to-back could affect Caseys rotations as well? Could lean heavier on the bench perhaps if he gets window?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                                I don't know if it's Wiggins related, but I have a constant desire for Jabari to fail that I can't explain. It could also be the Melo comparisons that make me dislike the guy but there is no rational reason for it!

Does it make it better or worse that I know there's no rational reason?
                                This might help you bring up your breakfast....

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...oof-reputation

Comment

Working...
                                X