X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Oh man, please be the game Greivis snaps out of his funk.
    playing fairly well thus far

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Lou only makes crazy shots and buzzer beaters lol

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    nah, i think its because chuck played GREAT aginats memphis and casey is rewarding him with minutes. im sure bebe and/or bruno will play today
    Yeah, I agree (have already posted twice it's a good move, especially given Zaza as the matchup).

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Oh man, please be the game Greivis snaps out of his funk.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    I forget where I read it but hey asked Hayes if he was bothered by lack of playing time given his effectiveness vs Memphis. His response:

I'm 10 years in
    Undersized
    Undrafted
    I got nothing to be upset about.

Classy guy

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    mountio wrote: View Post
    I know .. I should know better. Reality is, Bebe and Bruno need to see the court at some point. Jack and Matt glowing about the screens that Hayes sets (which are good), but no mention of the shitty turnovers or the times gets scored over easily or outrebounded because hes a 6'5" center ..
    Again though...to match up against Zaza, Hayes is our best option. Bebe would not be able to handle that physical play.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(Not laughing at you, just laughing at the general idea of Casey putting in a rookie over a vet)
    nah, i think its because chuck played GREAT aginats memphis and casey is rewarding him with minutes. im sure bebe and/or bruno will play today

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Bruno and Bebe getting excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OH SHIT is Bebe active?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Soooo....about that bucks D

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    mountio wrote: View Post
    I know .. I should know better. Reality is, Bebe and Bruno need to see the court at some point. Jack and Matt glowing about the screens that Hayes sets (which are good), but no mention of the shitty turnovers or the times gets scored over easily or outrebounded because hes a 6'5" center ..
    The rebounding is still better than with Hansbrough and Patterson, though, which is Casey's usual plan.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Bruno and Bebe getting excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mountio
    replied
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(Not laughing at you, just laughing at the general idea of Casey putting in a rookie over a vet)

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    I really have no fucking clue. I'm even having a hard time thinking of why they would need to cut money (the only reason to get Salmons). They're not even capped out.
    Totally. I get you want to save money, but they gave up way too much ... and traded a rotation player to their competition.

Masai really has a nose for exploiting front offices that are slightly dysfunctional and vulnerable. Kings with brand-new ownership, pre-Phil Jackson Knicks, Hawks ... that isn't coincidence. It's a pattern.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Attaboy TRoss. Wish I had started you tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    TROSS is something else when hes on <3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X