• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I love his 360 at 1:07
    ahhhahahaha

Comment

• Comment

• Some perspective: The Bucks' previous five defeats this season were by a combined 41 points.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Raps are 2-0 with an average win margin of 23.5 points without JJ. Maybe he was holding them back hahaha
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Honestly can't remember the last time I was that happy watching a Regular Season game.

mcHAPPY did you have Bruno in your fantasy lineup??

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Honestly can't remember the last time I was that happy watching a Regular Season game.

mcHAPPY did you have Bruno in your fantasy lineup??
              LOL I did

I'm drooling for when he actually is a part of the rotation

Might not be until 2021 but I'll wait

Comment

• Bruno Post Game interview is up on Raptors.com.
                http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...UNOmp4-3442281

He's basically blushing through the whole thing; wonder what kind of press this will get, or if it will get over shadowed by the win.

Comment

• I offered bruno in a trade that was rejected

Tonight was enough to make sure I don't do that again

Comment

• I can't even sleep now.

Another interesting note: we play the Cavs tomorrow who just lost to the Wizards. The Wizards play against the Bucks who just played the Raptors...also tomorrow.

A second interesting note: Today was Larry Sanders' birthday. I kinda feel bad now.
                    Last edited by Just Is; Sat Nov 22, 2014, 12:30 AM.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• LOL what a great game! haha Bruno was looking superb out there!
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Western conference teams went 10-1 against Eastern conference teams this week. Guest who gave the west that one lost. This team is for real!
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• It was fun 2 c Bruno play. D@!n the kid look so young,I'm happy for him,I wish him the best.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• This game is one for the ages.. if this happened to the Cavs, Blatt would get fired.

Comment

• The Bucks were rested right?

The Bucks were 7-5 right?

The Bucks were getting props for their play this season right?

Ok. Just checking. In case this was 2013.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Bruno Post Game interview is up on Raptors.com.
                                http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...UNOmp4-3442281

He's basically blushing through the whole thing; wonder what kind of press this will get, or if it will get over shadowed by the win.
                                Joey open the game thread for tomorrow I got some shit talking to do about LeBron and his bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X