No announcement yet.

Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is what joy feels like... what an amazing game! A total TEAM effort from start to finish, on both ends of the court.

Comment

• I'm kinda impressed by Bruno's english. He also has a really infectious smile.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MACK11 was missed tonight! Game thread would have gone bonkers with his GIFS #FreeMack11

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Bruno Post Game interview is up on Raptors.com.
          http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...UNOmp4-3442281

He's basically blushing through the whole thing; wonder what kind of press this will get, or if it will get over shadowed by the win.
          Hahaha "I had butter flying in my stomach"

Comment

• I feel bad for Bebe as well, he's a rookie just like Bruno but no one chants his name haha

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Hahaha "I had butter flying in my stomach"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I can't believe it's not butter!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I can't believe it's not butter!
                  Someone who has photoshop skills, needs to put Bruno head on Fabio's body, with Fabio's hair.

Comment

• If anyone taped this game, don't delete it. Put it on YouTube with invite only access so it's preserved for us fans in perpetuity. So many great moments, the whole thing was like a highlight reel.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      If anyone taped this game, don't delete it. Put it on YouTube with invite only access so it's preserved for us fans in perpetuity. So many great moments, the whole thing was like a highlight reel.
                      This is definitely sticking on the PVR for a bit.

Comment

• I've been watching this game since it started live. Three times through with replays...

I have never, in the last two decades, been as excited and overjoyed as I am right now about the raptors.

This was a perfect night, from the starters down to the brazilians, and from the crowd to social media. I mean fields dunked the shit out of the ball on a put back off a foul shot! Who even does that anymore?!?!

Holy shit, that just happened.

Bruno over everything

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          We could really use JJ tomorrow, because we don't really have anyone that can hang with Lebron.

But I think if we keep Kevin Love in check , we should be alright.
                          I dunno. Kevin loves usage has definitely gone down on this team compared to when he was with the wolves. Statistically he has dropped in every single category, especially ppg. Lets just hope they don't come out red hot like they did vs Atlanta.

As for John wall with their win:

-----
                          ''I feel like it's a statement,'' Wall said, ''because we lost at Toronto pretty badly, Dallas we feel like we let that game go away, and we haven't beat a big-name team (as) everybody says, so this game is pretty big.''
                          -----

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            The Bucks were rested right?
                            Not exactly. They played a triple overtime game against the Nets on Wednesday night in Brooklyn. Plus Antetokounmpo had to come off the bench due to injury. Nevertheless, no one expected it to get so out of hand.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                              Not exactly. They played a triple overtime game against the Nets on Wednesday night in Brooklyn. Plus Antetokounmpo had to come off the bench due to injury. Nevertheless, no one expected it to get so out of hand.
                              And it was 3rd game in 4 nights.

But this game was no fail!

A rip roaring success if there ever was one.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                No, just means we gotta win by 40 rather than 20
                                well... they did that
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X