• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a dominant win

Comment

• That was Raptorgasmic.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Anyone else just laughing maniacally for the entirety of the 4th?

Life is perfect now. That was amazing.

I have zero analysis for this game - none is necessary, none is possible.
        Just one thing for me:

Find some way to get Landry into the rotation at least on a semi-regular basis.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Just one thing for me:

Meh. If roster is healthy, he has no business getting minutes over anyone in our normal rotation.

It only makes sense with injuries, and last night I suspect he only saw garbage time because Milwaukee isn't really that big. They use a small backcourt a lot, and the Raptors spent a fair amount of time small.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            This is definitely sticking on the PVR for a bit.
            You'll be replacing it with a 40point beat down of the Cavs tonight
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Meh. If roster is healthy, he has no business getting minutes over anyone in our normal rotation.

It only makes sense with injuries, and last night I suspect he only saw garbage time because Milwaukee isn't really that big. They use a small backcourt a lot, and the Raptors spent a fair amount of time small.
              If JJ reverts back to the kind of player he's been for most of his career, I think he and Landry are very close in terms of overall effectiveness.
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Just one thing for me:

I like fields but at this point given when he actually gets to play, he should never see floor over Bruno.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I like fields but at this point given when he actually gets to play, he should never see floor over Bruno.
                  Yeah that's kinda my point, I'd like to see him get a little burn when the game is still undecided. He looked excellent last night, and I think that should earn him a couple of shots.
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yeah that's kinda my point, I'd like to see him get a little burn when the game is still undecided. He looked excellent last night, and I think that should earn him a couple of shots.
                    Who's minutes does he take?

Could be a few right now due to JJ injury but when he's healthy?

I like fields game a l

Comment

• Damn phone...

I like fields game a lot but at this point his future in toronto is pretty bleak. I'd rather give minutes to bruno

Comment

I could see Masai actively looking to move Landry while texting every GM a clip of his Free Throw put back dunk.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I could see Masai actively looking to move Landry while texting every GM a clip of his Free Throw put back dunk.
                          That was pretty epic, especially considering who the player is. Not known for hilight reel feats of athleticism, but that clearly shows that he's got some hops to go along with excellent court awareness.

I'd also add that touch pass to Stiemsma. Great heady play. Ball movement like that is welcomed on every team in the league.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Defence was so good in this game, they are actually going down in points now.

NBA just issued a scoring correction - Bucks only got 82 points.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Defence was so good in this game, they are actually going down in points now.

Bahahahaha really? That's great

Comment

Defence was so good in this game, they are actually going down in points now.

We won by 42 then??

The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X