Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    That was pretty epic, especially considering who the player is. Not known for hilight reel feats of athleticism, but that clearly shows that he's got some hops to go along with excellent court awareness.

I'd also add that touch pass to Stiemsma. Great heady play. Ball movement like that is welcomed on every team in the league.
    Actually in NYK Landry was known for being pretty athletic; he had about as many dunks in his first two years as DeMar's had in his last two. It's a shame the nerve damage killed his shooting because with his BBIQ he could honestly be an upper tier role player. But since he can't shoot a jumper he's simply too predictable now.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Defence was so good in this game, they are actually going down in points now.

NBA just issued a scoring correction - Bucks only got 82 points.
      Interesting. The only possible minuscule let down to an amazing experience last night was Fields throwing away a pass on their last possession meaning no bucket for them and a last bucket for the bucks. That made the margin exactly one less than needed to make it the biggest win ever. Now it can take its place in history

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Defence was so good in this game, they are actually going down in points now.

NBA just issued a scoring correction - Bucks only got 82 points.
        really? That means we won by a franchise-best 42 points!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          really? That means we won by a franchise-best 42 points!
          Well we tied it.

Still nice to know it'll be in the Raptors books.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Actually in NYK Landry was known for being pretty athletic; he had about as many dunks in his first two years as DeMar's had in his last two. It's a shame the nerve damage killed his shooting because with his BBIQ he could honestly be an upper tier role player. But since he can't shoot a jumper he's simply too predictable now.
            But in terms of value, no one is looking at his NYK game tapes and he's shown no real athleticism other than foot speed on D to stay in front of his mane while in Toronto. So adding some highlights to go along with his rep is a good thing. Might actually have some trade value after all.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

But in terms of value, no one is looking at his NYK game tapes and he's shown no real athleticism other than foot speed on D to stay in front of his mane while in Toronto. So adding some highlights to go along with his rep is a good thing. Might actually have some trade value after all.
              If anyone is going turn that value into a tangible asset, its Masai.

I marvel at Lou Williams every night when I think back to John Salmons.

Comment

• Have Cavs tried use LeBron and Kevin at 4 & 5 ?

edit: move to cavs game thread
                Last edited by rocwell; Sat Nov 22, 2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Have Cavs tried use LeBron and Kevin at 4 & 5 ?
                  They wont last long with Love at the 5. Teams will put one big on him and destroy him in the post. Amir on Love and JJ on Lebron and switch everytime in PNR...aint nothing they can do about it. LOL. I hope they try it this game.

This is where ppl got Bosh really underated! he could defend and put the ball on the floor after receiving the ball in PNR, Both Love cant do.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    If anyone is going turn that value into a tangible asset, its Masai.

I marvel at Lou Williams every night when I think back to John Salmons.
                    Yeah I was thinking of Salmons every time Lou hit a shot. Great move by Masai. Who else recently torn an ACL or MCL? Let's go get them too!!
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking of Salmons every time Lou hit a shot. Great move by Masai. Who else recently torn an ACL or MCL? Let's go get them too!!
                      Seriously, I've screamed out "I can't fucking believe we got this guy for Salmons!" almost every time he hits a shot.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Seriously, I've screamed out "I can't fucking believe we got this guy for Salmons!" almost every time he hits a shot.
                        kind of hilarious because hawks fans were super excited to potentially land luol deng/carmelo/whatever or some other bigger name FA but ended up with nothing but thabo sefalosha in a sign and trade.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          kind of hilarious because hawks fans were super excited to potentially land luol deng/carmelo/whatever or some other bigger name FA but ended up with nothing but thabo sefalosha in a sign and trade.
                          Lou stunk it up last season with the Hawks. He was a salary dump ala Salmons. He is overpaid regardless of how well he's playing.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Lou stunk it up last season with the Hawks. He was a salary dump ala Salmons. He is overpaid regardless of how well he's playing.
                            lou was coming back from injury. and the point is the salary dump was supposed to clear up space and sign a significant free agent which clearly never happened. they wanted everyone from lance stephenson to evan turner to gordon hayward. got none of them which is what is hilarious.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              This is definitely sticking on the PVR for a bit.
                              Anyone know where I can watch this in full online?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Anybody got a vid of fields points? I keep gearing he did some amazing stuff . Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X