The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Just embed that shit, it's so fucking easy. Click the three dots and select embed tweet, the code is already highlighted, just hit control C and then paste it here.

Don't make us click links to see a tweet, ain't got no time for that.

Comment

• 1) Towns
      2) Russell
      3) Mudiay
      4) Okafor
      5) Porzingis
      6) WCS
      7) Hezonja
      8) Winslow
      9) Kaminsky
      10) Johnson
      11) Payne
      12) Booker
      13) Lyles
      14) Oubre
      15) Turner
      16) Portis
      17) Jones
      18) Dekker
      19) Grant
      20) RHJ

21+) Don't care

Comment

• I'm so fired up for tonight. I hope we have a massive trade, need to trade one of KL DD or JV
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Apparently Jared SUllinger has taken all reference of Celtics off his twitter account and now follow charlotte

via HoopsHype.com

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            I'm so fired up for tonight. I hope we have a massive trade, need to trade one of KL DD or JV
            At a minimum, I'd like to see both DD and KL dealt, full youth movement with JV, Bruno and whatever we get in trades leading the charge.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              I'm so fired up for tonight. I hope we have a massive trade, need to trade one of KL DD or JV
              At a minimum, I'd like to see both DD and KL dealt, full youth movement with JV, Bruno and whatever we get in trades leading the charge.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                For maximum financial possibilities moving forward, I am willing to see JV traded for high draft pick as well.

Raps could end up with enough cap space in 2016 for 3 max deals if they had only rookie deals on roster.

*Masai looks at Riley and grins.*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  For maximum financial possibilities moving forward, I am willing to see JV traded for high draft pick as well.

Raps could end up with enough cap space in 2016 for 3 max deals if they had only rookie deals on roster.

*Masai looks at Riley and grins.*
                  But, are players going to want to sign here after losing 40+ games? We don't have the same allure as south beach.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm going to randomly predict that the Celtics will acquire the Knicks 4th overall pick for Marcus Smart and either 16th or 18th.

No source except my gut (or my butt as the case may be).
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Adding superfluous fuel to the delusional hype fire. Try not to choke on the smoke.

So why would the Knicks meet with a projected #20-ish pick? Hm?

Also, for the lolz:

This is a joke post. Things are already looney enough around here. (ha, shoot puns not guns)
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        But, are players going to want to sign here after losing 40+ games? We don't have the same allure as south beach.

When you're looking at adding 3 stars/max players, do you think they give a poop about previous season?

Look what LeBron did to Cleveland.

Provide an environment for talent to come together and they just might come together.

Oh, and Kevin Ollie as your coach.

You have no chance with Casey.

Comment

When you're looking at adding 3 stars/max players, do you think they give a poop about previous season?

Provide an environment for talent to come together and they just might come together.

Offer LeBron full player coach role lol.

#OutsideTheBox
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Wade was already in Miami for that Big 3, Pierce was already in Boston for that Big 3, and Kyrie (and Wiggins) were already in Cleveland for Big 3.

Orlando tried that with Grant Hill and McGrady but Duncan didn't take the bait. And I guess if Hill's ankles weren't defective it could have been pretty successful. I also have to imagine that back then the cap wasn't about to jump and give pretty much every team loads of cap space. There are likely others examples but just buying a contending team isn't quite as easy as it sounds.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Casey is well respected amount players and coaches. You still do have a chance with him. Max players wont come here if were terrible. Reason why nobody goes to Philly, Charlotte, Sacramento etc. The year before the big 3 got there Miami was a playoff team
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X