X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby!!!

Comment

• Looney! Come on.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I don't understand why so many fans thinks they know what goes behind the scenes in these draft day offices. How do you guys even know if someone is available? How do you guys even know if a trade was on the table? You guys are all just speculating...

Comment

• It has to be Portis right... Id love for MU to try and get a late first / early 2nd to go after RHJ / Christmas.

Comment

• Masai should draft Andrew Wiggins!
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Holy fuck. Stop bringing up Ennis. Masai can't just force teams to give him whatever he wants.
              fair enough forum friend, my frustration shall be silenced.....now on too Portis or Looney

Comment

• Jerian Grant traded for Tim Hardaway
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• easy pick masai, you know whats good
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• LOL Jalen, GV

Comment

• Please take Portis MU!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!l!!!!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Jerian Grant traded for Tim Hardaway
                          Wait what?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Its gotta be that Basketball without borders MVP guy. Come on Masai you know whats good
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I'm going to keep re-posting this (my own post) every now and then til people calm down and realize we got a pretty good haul for Greivis. Anything better would've landed Masai in jail.

It was Vasquez guys. We regularly call him Trashquez. At best his value is a young guy on a team somewhere who's the "odd man out" or a mid-late first round pick. Masai got a likely late first rounder, a 2nd rounder and it appears no salary back.

It may not be a home run, but that's not a bad deal.
                              Again, this is a guy we spent pretty much all season slagging as one of the problematic players on our team with his lack of D and total inconsistency.

Comment

• woj hasnt tweeted about us yet. masai runs a tight ship. or we goin off the map again
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X