The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Anybody you guys like in 2015 NBA Draft?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Sure anybody from Kentucky starting 9. Louisville Power Forward, 3 of Duke Starting 8. Winslow is a beast. He is what you want TR to be....
    Was not impressed by UNC, and Wisconsin has the big stud in the Center Position. Michigan State has Dawson and a couple of lesser talents.
    Does that help, 19 players there to choose from, Kentucky's height is awesome. They come at you in waves. Not just finesse and talent they stomped Kansas, who is 5 ranked.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
      Sure anybody from Kentucky starting 9. Louisville Power Forward, 3 of Duke Starting 8. Winslow is a beast. He is what you want TR to be....
      Was not impressed by UNC, and Wisconsin has the big stud in the Center Position. Michigan State has Dawson and a couple of lesser talents.
      Does that help, 19 players there to choose from, Kentucky's height is awesome. They come at you in waves. Not just finesse and talent they stomped Kansas, who is 5 ranked.
      Thanks man. I like Montrezl Harrel from Louisville. But he's undersized and not sure about his offensive game other than dunks. Love his energy though.

Comment

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Who ya digging?

Comment

Tyus Jones, PG at Duke, interests me.

Small but has 6'5" wingspan.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Tyus Jones, PG at Duke, interests me.

Small but has 6'5" wingspan.
            Be nice if we can add an impact pg. As great as he is, lowry is one of our oldest core players and wont be as effective when the jv/bruno/free agent 2016 era begins.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thanks for making this thread McHappy. I didn't know where to talk about it. So I thought planning for the future fit the bill but i guess not.

Montrezl Harrell is my favorite. But he comes with a lot of red flags. Undersized, poor FT. But dude is pure energy, great lateral quicks for big man and non stop motor. Kinda like Amir.

Stanley Johnson looks nice as well. Notconsistent shooter but everything else is good.

Chris Walker. Athletic freak. He was on a bench last season, so he should start getting more minutes. I see him rise in mock draft as a year goes on.

Comment

Stanley Johnson is one of the safer picks, IMO. NBA ready body and athleticism. Highly skilled & high character. And a big-time winner at every level. Hopefully NYK and Denver both suck hard this year, and we could potentially nab him with the Knicks pick.

Edit: Shoot, we got the 2016 Knicks pick. My bad.
                Last edited by golden; Thu Nov 20, 2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Outside of trading this pick (which I think we should strongly consider), the team is going to have to look at replacing some of the guys leaving after this year.

Perhaps another PF/C to help offset the loss of Psycho-T and Chuck. Maybe a PG/SG to replace Lou?

Usually you don't draft for need, but we'll be picking in the early/mid 20's.

I can't see us getting another wing especially with Bruno licking his chops.

I trust in Masai though. Who knows.. maybe he's scouting the next Korean Jordan or something.

Comment

Willie Cauley-Stein

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                      I was just going to say Kentucky, but this is much more in depth. Kansas should be a top 10 team and they STOMPED them. I don't see who beats them, if they respect their opponents.

Comment

Caris LeVert

6'7" and can shoot (40% from 3), is efficient, handle, pass, rebound and defend. Perfect mold for the new "2" guard who can run the offense.

I know we are full at SG, but he is going to be one of the best players in the draft (if he declares). And I'm drafting BPA.

Comment

I don't believe the Raptors are going to keep the pick, they got 2 rookies that will barley play this season and another one stashed overseas.

Casey would go crazy with finding minutes for inexperienced players next season, unless we can stash that pick overseas for a few years.

Comment

^I would rather have a player develop on the bench than overseas. That way they have access to the training staff/regimen of the NBA. Overseas is more hit or miss and relies on the player to figure it out.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              ^I would rather have a player develop on the bench than overseas. That way they have access to the training staff/regimen of the NBA. Overseas is more hit or miss and relies on the player to figure it out.
                              Raps really need to get their own dleague team

Comment

Working...
                              X