• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Fingers crossed*

No hero ball!!!

Keep playing like a team with smart shots and this should be another W

Comment

Predicting a 35-45 points game fro LeBron tonight. Raps lose big. Hope i'm wrong but we always lose against a LeBron Jamse team.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Predicting a 35-45 points game fro LeBron tonight. Raps lose big. Hope i'm wrong but we always lose against a LeBron Jamse team.
        Downer needs an upper
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Its amazing what im reading on this form, have you all(-uncle_si) been watching the same raptors team as i have, there is no fucking way we lose to this team. klow will just take over if its close at the end, same as always. I think you will all be very surprised at how we handle this team. GO RAPTORS AND FUCK YOU CLEVELAND

Comment

Let's make them two games under 500

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
              Its amazing what im reading on this form, have you all(-uncle_si) been watching the same raptors team as i have, there is no fucking way we lose to this team. klow will just take over if its close at the end, same as always. I think you will all be very surprised at how we handle this team. GO RAPTORS AND FUCK YOU CLEVELAND
              I'm in awe of your confidence

I do hope you are right though.

This is a big statement game tonight for the Raps.

Hopefully they stick to what has been working - team play and better decisions.

Comment

Yeah you can't take Lebron or Kyrie or Love lightly but as long as they're beating themselves I don't see the raptors losing.

Comment

If Lebron can't get two stars to play efficiently I say there is a big claw flaw in their personalities

Comment

I hope they don't go crazy on us like they did against Hawks. that's all I hope for. Hard fought battle.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Atothe wrote: View Post
                      If Lebron can't get two stars to play efficiently I say there is a big claw flaw in their personalities
                      More has to do with ego and arrogance of youth.

This isn't like when Bosh/Wade/LeBron teamed up. Those guys were all in the league 7 years and achieved all sorts of personal success.

Core of Cleveland, Waiters and Irving in particular, are still trying to get the individual recognition.

If this doesn't work out for Cleveland, in a few years thsoe guys will look back and see the error of their ways.

*PoP - And my head comes back out of my ass*.

Comment

FearTheSword is calling us to win by 6. Anxiety meter is going up. Very confused Raptor fan here but that's to be expected with losses to miami and chicago (and 2 other decades of losses). Go Raps

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          FearTheSword is calling us to win by 6. Anxiety meter is going up. Very confused Raptor fan here but that's to be expected with losses to miami and chicago (and 2 other decades of losses). Go Raps
                          We're in unchartered waters here! At this point, just smile and marvel at it all. The waters are likely to choppy along the way though.

Comment

Been a long time.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Been a long time.

WOW what did that lineup do when Shaq or Yao came to town.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                                If the Cavs play like they did against Washington, the team will get the Maple Leaf treatment from the home crowd. If LBJ takes over it will be game over, if he shows he is disinterested like last night against the Wizards and sulks,Raptors have a chance
                                "have a chance"

GTFO man. Toronto is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X