Game #13: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    prolly a good time to say that dd locked down lebron today. he only went 15 and 10 with 5 turnovers. Thats impressive

Demar impressed me today with his defence on Lebron. Its great to see him impacting the game in ways other than scoring this season.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• TL was right about the Raptors over taking the Leafs as Toronto's team in the next 10 years. To see the fRaptors fans in Clevland today it's a testimony to his vision. Knowing that he is leaving is just that much sadder

Comment

• It just feels right.........

Comment

• ..... and then I know it feels right.

Comment

• OMG, ESPN scoreboard went down, when the raps took the lead, now the post game article links to the march 2014 game that the cavs won by 2. they are not just avoiding us, they are trying hard to bury us.

Comment

• Tim and Sid need to update this and throw in a Lou and Bruno verse.

Comment

• Wow. Just wow.

This team.

DeMar with a fantastic game - yes he struggled offensively early, and took a couple tough shots later, but huge ups to him for the defence he played in this game on LeBron. Seriously - defensive effort like that from him every night and I say throw the max at him.

Lou. What can I even say?

Everyone else was just effective, in their own way, and at various times.

Huge win.

First Q was strange - it didn't feel like the Cavs crushing us, we were beating ourselves. Stopped doing that. And tada. Defence in the final 3 Qs was great.

Great job Raptors. Oh, and great job to those fans - outclassed the Cavs fans despite being outnumbered 50:1. And kudos for there being so many fans there in the first place.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh and by the way...

" I think me and Ky ( Kyrie Irving ) are the best backcourt, young backcourt. That's all."

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Wow. Just wow.

This team.

DeMar with a fantastic game - yes he struggled offensively early, and took a couple tough shots later, but huge ups to him for the defence he played in this game on LeBron. Seriously - defensive effort like that from him every night and I say throw the max at him.

Lou. What can I even say?

Everyone else was just effective, in their own way, and at various times.

Huge win.

First Q was strange - it didn't feel like the Cavs crushing us, we were beating ourselves. Stopped doing that. And tada. Defence in the final 3 Qs was great.

Great job Raptors. Oh, and great job to those fans - outclassed the Cavs fans despite being outnumbered 50:1. And kudos for there being so many fans there in the first place.

I am super super impressed with DD.

His best complete GAME as a pro?

So impressed with how he came back and finished.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Oh and by the way...

" I think me and Ky ( Kyrie Irving ) are the best backcourt, young backcourt. That's all."
                          haha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Oh and by the way...

Such a misguided quote, bless his soul

Comment

• Separate from that: not only is the ACC a killer home court advantage for us...we TAKE that home court advantage with us on the road!
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Watched the first half of the game and then caught up on this thread. I thought people would be calling for a rebuild after being down 24-6. I couldn't believe the tempered optimism I saw. I think McHappy called it. The fan base is growing with the team. Awesome game. They continue to surprise. What a weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X