Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The return of the Game. Toronto Replacement Raptors @ Clevland Cavaliers Practice squad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks that Banton and Svi didn't step up. Boucher is hard to watch.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Bobby didn’t write a book about how he wins at everything. Bobby also didn’t coach Team Canada and lose to Czech scrubs. Karma was inevitable after that book.
      I don't know man. Sounds like it just rubs you the wrong way.

Because I think the guy who assembled the fucking roster has more control than a coach. I mean this is not Mighty Ducks. You don't grab a bunch of scrubs and win.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Because I think the guy who assembled the fucking roster has more control than a coach. I mean this is not Mighty Ducks. You don't grab a bunch of scrubs and win.
        No coach was winning with this roster against a competent team. Nurse said before the game they haven't really done anything since the last game in terms of preparations and practice. They just grabbed a bunch of g-leaguers and put a team together to play tonight.

I don't blame Bobby either. You don't really have time to scout and sign like 6 players in a week.

Speaking of the signings, DJ Wilson was pretty good. If he puts a nice string of games together, I hope they sign him for the rest of the season.

Comment

How can you complain about a GM or coach tonight. Lol. They got the team clearance 4 hours prior to game time. They haven’t practiced in 8 days. Like, what did you think was going to happen. Guys acting like Marty York.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yeah, the title of the book did rub me the wrong way. Lack of humility... almost like Nurse was taking credit for the chip. For sure, I wasn't expecting them to win tonight, but wasn't expecting them to completely embarrass themselves either. That's one of the themes of the book.... how to win, despite long odds and whatever curves life throws at you.

Comment

Absolute farce that the game even happened. Essentially forfeited us tonight. I was shocked the spread was even 8.5. Our best player was yuta Watanabe, and 4 guys from rec leagues around America to make a bench. Lol. The fact they let this count in the standings hurts the integrity of nba regular season imo.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

as good as masai has done, the lack of center for the past 2 years….

imho the experiment is over. taco fin falls embarrassed us tonight we looked like children

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

When there’s no optimism left from Dvdvideo you know these are truly dark days in Raptorland.
                  Lol yeah. I think they should have just postponed that game with everyone out......as much as I wanted to see some basketball a g-league team vs half an nba team was boring.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    as good as masai has done, the lack of center for the past 2 years….

imho the experiment is over. taco fin falls embarrassed us tonight we looked like children
                    Yeah that's what we were missing, a league average big! Darn so close
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Absolute farce that the game even happened. Essentially forfeited us tonight. I was shocked the spread was even 8.5. Our best player was yuta Watanabe, and 4 guys from rec leagues around America to make a bench. Lol. The fact they let this count in the standings hurts the integrity of nba regular season imo.
                      They’ve got to change their protocols. You can’t pause the league every year for the foreseeable future during cold season. You also can’t have this farce. Unsustainable.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They’ve got to change their protocols. You can’t pause the league every year for the foreseeable future during cold season. You also can’t have this farce. Unsustainable.
                        I believe they've been discussing changing it from 10 days to 5 days. Although haven't heard anything for a few days, so who knows whats going on.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah that's what we were missing, a league average big! Darn so close
                          Tacko? League average? Someone's full of the Christmas spirit of generosity...

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Does Adam Silver think this is good for the league? this is a joke.
                            Seriously. We should have just forfeited this game and saved everyone's time. What was the fucking point? Only 4 guys on our squad were even in the NBA before this game and Cleveland had a relatively full roster. Shocker that we lose by 50.

Comment

• Golden and Grindhouse, please hold off on criticizing the team until its actually the Raptors playing. You guys sound so ridiculous making criticisms of whatever the fuck this 7 man G League team was we just fielded. Like you think this was Nurse's and Bobby's and Masai plan? Come on guys, reality check, this was a forfeit we were forced to play so gamblers could gamble on it.

​

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Seriously. We should have just forfeited this game and saved everyone's time. What was the fucking point? Only 4 guys on our squad were even in the NBA before this game and Cleveland had a relatively full roster. Shocker that we lose by 50.
                                It's absurd. 4 regulars on the team. 1 is Yuta, the other is Banton. And the other 2 are garbage. They might lose by 50+ tomorrow if they dress the same lineup.

The only positive that came out last night was Yuta's play. He looked good.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X