Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #.....ummm..let's see, they're 14-17...they had 3 games cancelled..there was that game against the Cavs that didn't really exist, so....ahh, f* it. It's the last game of the year! Clips at Raps. Let's Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Nets lost to the same Clippers but were on a second game of a back to back, with even less guys (Morris and Kennard were both out). The Nets were healthy minus Kyrie of course.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Poeltl would actually be a perfect centre for Raptors right now. I personally would rather cheer for losses for a couple of years than be mad about losses for the next 4-5 years.
      been advocating for this for a while I want him but I don't think SAS gives him up until next year

Comment

Poetls a big glue guy there. Really hard to pry away

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          So Nets lost to the same Clippers but were on a second game of a back to back, with even less guys (Morris and Kennard were both out). The Nets were healthy minus Kyrie of course.
          When I saw this started to.think maybe our close win wasn't so bad after all.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            Poetls a big glue guy there. Really hard to pry away
            it could be an off season trade but it would be easier if GTJ was locked up on a longer term deal. It would cost two picks though unprotected ATLEAST

Comment

Why in the world would the Spurs let Poeltl go? You guys are nuts. He's not going anywhere.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                Why in the world would the Spurs let Poeltl go? You guys are nuts. He's not going anywhere.
                there is a higher then 1% chance that we could get him but the offer would have to be correct. It would have to be a SERIOUS offer with multiple picks that were unprotected and real pieces going back the other way. It likely isn't going to happen. He would be someone that I wouldn't mind saving cap space for to sign to the full MLE. Give him the same money Holmes got.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

there is a higher then 1% chance that we could get him but the offer would have to be correct. It would have to be a SERIOUS offer with multiple picks that were unprotected and real pieces going back the other way. It likely isn't going to happen. He would be someone that I wouldn't mind saving cap space for to sign to the full MLE. Give him the same money Holmes got.
                  Spurs are 100% not letting Poeltl go. If we want him it's only happening via trade.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Spurs are 100% not letting Poeltl go. If we want him it's only happening via trade.
                    I mean I just suggested trading for him

Comment

Working...
                    X