Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Toronto Raptors finish among the top two seeds in the Eastern Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezz_bee
    replied
    IfThe Raps have the 1-2 record in the East, I put them as favourites in the second round against either the Bulls or Cavs. Could they beat both in back-to-back series? Hard to say.

Also, if either the Bulls or Cavs get upset(and I think Cleveland could easily exit early), then I think the Raps are lock for the Conference Finals...

I would say with Cleveland's poor start, and their defensive limitations, if they don't turn it around hard by the end of December, there's no way they catch the Raps.

Home court in round two would be HUGE.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Interesting that in the same article they looked at Memphis' chance of the same and came out with three "nays". I know the west is tougher but I was surprised to see the unanimous vote when they all believed in the Raps

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    The Raptors are already in first place and have build a small but significant distance between them and the Cavs so if the Raptors stay healthy and the Cavs soon figure themselves out (unlikely in the next little while) then I still do not see the Cavs catching up. The Wizards on the other hand can and if the Bulls are able to stay healthy then they will. It will be Raptors own doing if they let any team catch up with them now.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    we're doing great considering amir johnson has already missed a chunk of games and one of our better bench players JJ is out indefinitely.
    JJ and Lou have been two of the most under rated pick ups of the year. How much would the Clippers LOVE to have JJ right now? I bet you he'd be a started. That team has NO small forward.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    we're doing great considering amir johnson has already missed a chunk of games and one of our better bench players JJ is out indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If we can beat PHX and and the Mavs, that would be two wins against solid West teams. Would add more credibility to our start.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    It's hard to dismiss an 11-2 record. lots of love on SiriusXM too. Guys like Frank Isola that are normally dismissive of the raptors have nothing but praise. Noah Coslov (who ever that is) still tries to dismiss the start. A good week with games against PHX, ATL and the Mavs should be a good proving week.

Leave a comment:

• Can the Toronto Raptors finish among the top two seeds in the Eastern Conference?

Some love from down South.

1. Can the Toronto Raptors finish among the top two seeds in the Eastern Conference?

CHRIS SHERIDAN, EDITOR IN CHIEF: CHRIS BERNUCCA, MANAGING EDITOR:BEN DUBOSE, COLUMNIST/BLOGGER:
    Source - Sheridan Hoops
Working...
X