Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    WTF..why is it so hard 2 have Gary Trent come off the bench and have Byrch start at center..I don't understand what is so special about a guy that jacks up shots when ever he has the ball in his hands...
    Hey Masai I'm still waiting for Xmas gift...I want a starting Center..for the millionth time

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Bench gets thinner, but I don't think it'll matter much anyway.

Maybe the beginning for Utah. We play them in a few days. Utah. Raptors. Covid. Bad Mojo.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Let's destroy them then.

Either way, really, Raps should be able to take this one no issue.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

The tribe has spoken, this years survivor winner, congratulations Chris Boucher

Maybe going mask-less at a Loblaws when the pandemic first started was the secret sauce to beating this. That and Mary Browns chicken.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Listed as out on the injury report.
    Let's destroy them then.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

The tribe has spoken, this years survivor winner, congratulations Chris Boucher

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Is Murray playing tonight?
    Listed as out on the injury report.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Is Murray playing tonight?

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    We should bring back Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson to replace them. Are they still with the Ignite?
    I think Amir still plays for them. Jack is an assistant coach for the Suns so it will be tough to bring him back.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    We should bring back Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson to replace them. Are they still with the Ignite?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Hard to gauge the effect of health this year because almost every team has been hit one way or another. It’s almost like the NBA season will be re-starting from zero once the latest Covid wave rolls through.
    I agree. Thats why our current position is a good position to be in compared to last season.

As I said, last season they started poorly, got their chemistry going, beat some good teams along the way to .500 and 4th seed, then fell apart with COVID.

This season, the starters barely played together, so the chemistry isn't there yet and they are sitting near .500 with everyone healthy. Knock on wood it stays that way and the team gets their chemistry going then we can see what they are capable of.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Can we finally make it to .500? Feels like we're always on the cusp and then something crappy happens.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Hard to gauge the effect of health this year because almost every team has been hit one way or another. It’s almost like the NBA season will be re-starting from zero once the latest Covid wave rolls through.
    Yeah, we've had our fair share of good fortune as well this year, including tonight, the spurs will be missing their best player in Murray, as well as some other rotation pieces.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X