Game # ...1...below .500 Spurs at Raps Tuesday Jan 4th 7pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

Hard to gauge the effect of health this year because almost every team has been hit one way or another. It’s almost like the NBA season will be re-starting from zero once the latest Covid wave rolls through.
    I agree. Thats why our current position is a good position to be in compared to last season.

As I said, last season they started poorly, got their chemistry going, beat some good teams along the way to .500 and 4th seed, then fell apart with COVID.

This season, the starters barely played together, so the chemistry isn't there yet and they are sitting near .500 with everyone healthy. Knock on wood it stays that way and the team gets their chemistry going then we can see what they are capable of.

Comment

Bench gets thinner, but I don't think it'll matter much anyway.

Comment

We should bring back Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson to replace them. Are they still with the Ignite?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          We should bring back Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson to replace them. Are they still with the Ignite?
          I think Amir still plays for them. Jack is an assistant coach for the Suns so it will be tough to bring him back.

Comment

Is Murray playing tonight?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              Is Murray playing tonight?
              Listed as out on the injury report.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The tribe has spoken, this years survivor winner, congratulations Chris Boucher

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Listed as out on the injury report.
                  Let's destroy them then.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

The tribe has spoken, this years survivor winner, congratulations Chris Boucher

Maybe going mask-less at a Loblaws when the pandemic first started was the secret sauce to beating this. That and Mary Browns chicken.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Let's destroy them then.

Either way, really, Raps should be able to take this one no issue.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Maybe the beginning for Utah. We play them in a few days. Utah. Raptors. Covid. Bad Mojo.

Comment

Comment

WTF..why is it so hard 2 have Gary Trent come off the bench and have Byrch start at center..I don't understand what is so special about a guy that jacks up shots when ever he has the ball in his hands...
                            Hey Masai I'm still waiting for Xmas gift...I want a starting Center..for the millionth time
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I think we’re on par with this team and itll go to the wire

Comment

Yak is gonna make alot of money if he plays with this caliber of roster till his next contract. Lots of boards for him and no one to take shots away at a high rate..
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X