Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    Would have hoped for an easier night but they got the win and that’s what matters. Freddie with an all time 5 minutes. That was insane. Jazz ran out of gas in the fourth and Raps second unit sealed the deal. All the starters and Boucher had nice stretches in the second half.

And the lack of fans is definitely a factor.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Banton doesn't look right.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

don't disrespect the groat
    Kawhi plays for the Clippers now.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    No Hollywood ending for Jazz.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    fred had 5 good games against covid rid teams the first 20 games he played like trash and i stand on that go back and watch the game tape or read my comments
    lol

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Didn't realize svi was available. Wonder if he didn't get minutes for conditioning or if he out of the rotation?

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    fred had 5 good games against covid rid teams the first 20 games he played like trash and i stand on that go back and watch the game tape or read my comments

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Was Freddy reading my comments about him..lol.. he just went step curry on Utah Jazz, ok I c u...I'll give u some love, all star.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Good win and a very entertaining night from Fred

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Kinda actually glad we got down and had to face some adversary. Good for the team.

pissed we missed out on an all time moment of Fred going crazy in the 3rd and the crowd noise growing with each FVV basket. thanks Doug Ford
    games like this are good for the team especially at full strength to build chemistry.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    27 year old FVV >>>>> 27 year old Kyle Lowry.
    don't disrespect the groat

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    yes! all star fred

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    Ya, we should trade freddy for a stick of gum and second rounder..........he's a loser.. ...lol

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Kinda actually glad we got down and had to face some adversary. Good for the team.

pissed we missed out on an all time moment of Fred going crazy in the 3rd and the crowd noise growing with each FVV basket. thanks Doug Ford

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Wilson was part of the Bucks team that FVV burned in the playoffs in 2019 right? he's seeing it first hand how good FVV is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X