Game # 5 Jazz at Raps Thursday January 7th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Kinda actually glad we got down and had to face some adversary. Good for the team.

pissed we missed out on an all time moment of Fred going crazy in the 3rd and the crowd noise growing with each FVV basket. thanks Doug Ford
    games like this are good for the team especially at full strength to build chemistry.

Comment

Good win and a very entertaining night from Fred

Comment

Was Freddy reading my comments about him..lol.. he just went step curry on Utah Jazz, ok I c u...I'll give u some love, all star.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

fred had 5 good games against covid rid teams the first 20 games he played like trash and i stand on that go back and watch the game tape or read my comments

Comment

Didn't realize svi was available. Wonder if he didn't get minutes for conditioning or if he out of the rotation?
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
              fred had 5 good games against covid rid teams the first 20 games he played like trash and i stand on that go back and watch the game tape or read my comments
              lol

Comment

No Hollywood ending for Jazz.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

don't disrespect the groat
                  Kawhi plays for the Clippers now.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Banton doesn't look right.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Would have hoped for an easier night but they got the win and that’s what matters. Freddie with an all time 5 minutes. That was insane. Jazz ran out of gas in the fourth and Raps second unit sealed the deal. All the starters and Boucher had nice stretches in the second half.

And the lack of fans is definitely a factor.

Comment

• The guy that worries me is Barnes. Dude keeps getting hurt EVERY GAME. The other night he was limping, something about his hip I think? today it was his knee. People will say he's only missed 4 games(2 because of COVID), I say watch the games. This is worrisome.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          27 year old FVV >>>>> 27 year old Kyle Lowry.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raptors currently sitting in the #7 spot, and, if the season ended now, would play the Knicks in the first play-in game (Boston would not make the playoffs)

Comment

• Wow. Living through that Fred heater was something. That’s an all time Raps performance there.

Comment

• Embarrassing first half’s two games in a row. I absolutely hate watching raptors teams that don’t defend or bring energy. Happy they got the win but they need to professional and come out ready to play. They are going to get smoked against good teams playing that type of ball.

Amazing second by Fred… I love when he gets serious and takes care of business. Tonight he reminded me a Kyle, he put the team on his back.

Comment

Working...
                                X