Game # 5 Jazz at Raps Thursday January 7th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Top 8 rotation players out of the lineup. Basically, Utah sent guys who they wouldn't care if they got stranded in Canada for 15 days. lol. What a home court advantage we have.

Championship here we come?

Comment

• Always shoot for it. You never know how the stars align. Three rounds in the east. Maybe the first is just not as good. Maybe second doesnt match up well with raps. 3rd maybe opposing team has issues or raptors just play hot. Next thing you know your in the finals. Who knows?

win or lose it would be nice to face the bulls and/or heat. Beating them would be off the charts gratifying.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        win or lose it would be nice to face the bulls and/or heat. Beating them would be off the charts gratifying.
        Rather face the Bulls, got to teach them the humility of playoffs basketball.

The Heat are build for the playoffs, probably Eastern conference finals for them if not more.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

The Heat are build for the playoffs, probably Eastern conference finals for them if not more.
          I think that we would stand a way better chance against the bulls. If we somehow beat the Heat we would have to view this team completely differently. They are battle tested. Majority of there team is just a few years removed from finals. (Lowry+Butler+Bam). Much more difficult opponent. Bulls would probably be the ones to walk in cocky and then lose one because of it.

Hard to even say who we match up against better.In terms of playoffs if we could some how face the sixers THAT would be my dream match up. Nets are the ones in the top 3 that I would circle or bulls.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

If we get a lesser Derozan in the Playoffs, totally possible we can beat them. If its the current Derozan, it will be very tough.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Raptors' lockerroom

Ha Ha Ha. Too true.

Comment

• Play half the game and win, sure, whatever works. That Fred run was amazing.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Just saw our very own Doc tweet on @sportcenter IG page.
                  atta boy!!!
                  I only charge $5 bucks for autographs. $10 for used underwear which I will mail directly to your home free of charge.

Comment

• Doc wrote: View Post

I only charge $5 bucks for autographs. $10 for used underwear which I will mail directly to your home free of charge.
                    And they still smell like nut sweat when they arrive at your house! Totally worth it!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Doc wrote: View Post

Do we get a discount if we want your autograph on the pair of underwear?

Comment

Working...
                      X