Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    I think Bayless was…maybe still is the Raptor I disliked the most. Absolute junk

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Wow. Living through that Fred heater was something. That’s an all time Raps performance there.
    It kinda felt like Bayless back in the day against the Pistons that one game, but that probably wasn't as wild as I remember it.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

yup it's clear now more than ever that we need to trade him for a player that knows his limitations. i'm thinking marcus smart

of course the ultimate dream would be to flip him for the right to pay a real difference maker that knows how to win like bradley beal more than twice fred's salary on his next contract into his mid-30's. maybe we could pry him away if we included a couple of first rounders.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    i hope fred makes the all star team it will raise his trade value
    yup it's clear now more than ever that we need to trade him for a player that knows his limitations. i'm thinking marcus smart

of course the ultimate dream would be to flip him for the right to pay a real difference maker that knows how to win like bradley beal more than twice fred's salary on his next contract into his mid-30's. maybe we could pry him away if we included a couple of first rounders.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Just saw our very own Doc tweet on @sportcenter IG page.
    atta boy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

it is what it is. if we trade him great if we dont cool. i am not a fan personally. i just dont want to see him get in the way of barnes development. also want to see our toronto boy banton develop and start at some point.
    Trust the process bro.
    Unlike the 76ers though, were doing it the right way.
    Our young players need veteran mentorship.
    Scottie is way too smart to figure things out.
    Hell be the face of this franchise in no time,
    but it's crucial that he gets proper guidance.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

You do realize you just described like 5 of lowrys seasons, right? He was always hot and cold, fvv is very similar, which isn't surprising considering his mentor.
    it is what it is. if we trade him great if we dont cool. i am not a fan personally. i just dont want to see him get in the way of barnes development. also want to see our toronto boy banton develop and start at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    fred had 5 good games against covid rid teams the first 20 games he played like trash and i stand on that go back and watch the game tape or read my comments
    You do realize you just described like 5 of lowrys seasons, right? He was always hot and cold, fvv is very similar, which isn't surprising considering his mentor.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    The guy that worries me is Barnes. Dude keeps getting hurt EVERY GAME. The other night he was limping, something about his hip I think? today it was his knee. People will say he's only missed 4 games(2 because of COVID), I say watch the games. This is worrisome.
    He's fine.......just wish he would get more touches/looks.

Random........did you see that one play where precious waved off siakam to go one on one against Whiteside with 7 seconds left on shotclock? Mind blowingly wrong.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Embarrassing first half’s two games in a row. I absolutely hate watching raptors teams that don’t defend or bring energy. Happy they got the win but they need to professional and come out ready to play. They are going to get smoked against good teams playing that type of ball.

Amazing second by Fred… I love when he gets serious and takes care of business. Tonight he reminded me a Kyle, he put the team on his back.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Wow. Living through that Fred heater was something. That’s an all time Raps performance there.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Raptors currently sitting in the #7 spot, and, if the season ended now, would play the Knicks in the first play-in game (Boston would not make the playoffs)

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    27 year old FVV >>>>> 27 year old Kyle Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The guy that worries me is Barnes. Dude keeps getting hurt EVERY GAME. The other night he was limping, something about his hip I think? today it was his knee. People will say he's only missed 4 games(2 because of COVID), I say watch the games. This is worrisome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X