Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shantz wrote: View Post
    Here is my realization for the night:

Greivis Vasquez believes himself to be the same player that Lou Williams actually is.

It's unsettling.
    Greasy thinks a lot of crazy things like pull up 3's when you're cold or behind the back passes to Chuck.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Vasquez' decision making, shot selection in the 4th was brutal.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I literally puked inside myself when PPat threw that pass.
        i was screaming at casey for not calling a time out.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Vasquez' decision making, shot selection has been terrible all season.
          Fixed

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Classic Casey that has coached to a 12-2 start? Stop it.
            Yes. I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. It could have been 11-3. WTF is this shit? Its the same garbage he did the last few years we weren' t 12-2. This kind of homer garbage is embarrassing.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Fixed
              True haha.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                Oh yeah. He's not some fucking stiff. But he's not Marc Gasol (hyper-skilled) or DeAndre Jordan (hyper-athletic).

JV is just 7-footer that can actually run, jump, and play basketball the right way, which is actually way more rare than people realize.
                Yup, and he is improving his skills on both ends

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                  Yes. I can talk about whatever the fuck I want. It could have been 11-3. WTF is this shit? Its the same garbage he did the last few years we weren' t 12-2. This kind of homer garbage is embarrassing.
                  Send Masai your resume dude, clearly you're more qualified than a 12-2 coach who is respected around the NBA. Clearly.

hahha

Awesome.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Send Masai your resume dude, clearly you're more qualified than a 12-2 coach who is respected around the NBA. Clearly.

hahha

Awesome.
                    Mike Brown also won 66 games one year lool
                    It's not all about wins and loses man.

Comment

Ah Mike Brown. Imagine the rage on this forum if that guy was our coach.

Comment

• The only reason we didn't blow out these chuckers is because they got hot from 3 making everything they throw up. Thomas had an insane 3 on Tross. Suns gimmick basketball is unsustainable in the playoffs, they should rethink they're strategy. Also Len and Plumlee are horrific Jonas man handled them like they were nothing. Bledsoe is warrior though would love to have a player like him on our team.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Ah Mike Brown. Imagine the rage on this forum if that guy was our coach.
                          Every single dime of Mike Browns salary is owed to LeBron he made him look 100x better than he was.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Yup, and he is improving his skills on both ends
                            Of all the Raptor Centers we ever had besides AD, he's the one that gives the biggest sh!t of them all! Thank God we found great attitude in this guy as well. Caliper tests can suck my nuts.

Comment

hahaha ok, whatever. You guys are classic.

What is it then?

It wasnt player development the first two years he was here and did a great job elevating every young player on the team, and now, on a continuation from last year when they were a powerhouse after gay left, and now are #1 overall, it ain't about wins....

When you talk such ridiculous shit, how do you expect to be taken seriously. Honestly..... please tell me then, what IS it all about.

hahahaha

classic man..... just a treat to read these posts. Bunch a fools acting like they are Savant NBA coaches doomed to sit in a basement calling the games from their lazy boys while guys like Casey, who are clearly inferior, are scamming the system and getting paid huge to win games on smoke and mirrors and PURE LUCK.

Comment

• I thought winning cures everything.... I guess it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X