No announcement yet.

Game #14: Phoenix Suns 100 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamer should see thesome floor...at least see how he performs in some meaningful mins.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      No need with these personal attacks man just because I don't agree with you
      creatively letting you know you aren't smarter than Dwayne Casey shouldn't come as a personal attack....unless of course...

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        creatively letting you know you aren't smarter than Dwayne Casey shouldn't come as a personal attack....unless of course...
        I suggest you re-read what you wrote. You could have said you're not a smart as Casey but you didn't. You kept talking shit
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• i talk the shit!

that shit was good too hahaha

Comment

i talk the shit!

that shit was good too hahaha
            Be nice Craig. I'm watching you.

*does that thing where I point to my eyes, then at you with a glare*

Edit: This thing...
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 25, 2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• you guys really need to stop calling me craig.

Thanks.

Comment

• Was actually going to ask if that bothered you. Good to know.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Look at the difference in terms of where JV's catching the ball when he receives a cross screen before the entry. Need more of that! No more post ups from 20 feet out

Agree 100%.

Also need to practise those entry passes... Kyle had one picked and GV threw one way over JV's head.

Next step after that is JV working on his passing out of the eventual double teams... because that + open threes is going to be a thing of beauty.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Was actually going to ask if that bothered you. Good to know.
                    Oh im kidding really.... its ok, you can call me what ever feels right at the time.

Comment

Oh im kidding really.... its ok, you can call me what ever feels right at the time.
                      Oh I meant good to know, in that if I ever want to piss you off, I know how to address you. Hahah

Comment

• Lv was huge didn't see that performance coming.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Which is interesting because on tv, it came across as a quieter night. Good to hear.
                          Seemed quiet through 3 quarters, but was noticeably loud in the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                          X