X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Which is interesting because on tv, it came across as a quieter night. Good to hear.
    Seemed quiet through 3 quarters, but was noticeably loud in the 4th.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsfan361
    replied
    Lv was huge didn't see that performance coming.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Oh im kidding really.... its ok, you can call me what ever feels right at the time.
    Oh I meant good to know, in that if I ever want to piss you off, I know how to address you. Hahah

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Was actually going to ask if that bothered you. Good to know.
    Oh im kidding really.... its ok, you can call me what ever feels right at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Look at the difference in terms of where JV's catching the ball when he receives a cross screen before the entry. Need more of that! No more post ups from 20 feet out

Agree 100%.

Also need to practise those entry passes... Kyle had one picked and GV threw one way over JV's head.

Next step after that is JV working on his passing out of the eventual double teams... because that + open threes is going to be a thing of beauty.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Was actually going to ask if that bothered you. Good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    you guys really need to stop calling me craig.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    i talk the shit!

that shit was good too hahaha
    Be nice Craig. I'm watching you.

*does that thing where I point to my eyes, then at you with a glare*

Edit: This thing...
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 25, 2014, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    i talk the shit!

that shit was good too hahaha

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    creatively letting you know you aren't smarter than Dwayne Casey shouldn't come as a personal attack....unless of course...
    I suggest you re-read what you wrote. You could have said you're not a smart as Casey but you didn't. You kept talking shit

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    No need with these personal attacks man just because I don't agree with you
    creatively letting you know you aren't smarter than Dwayne Casey shouldn't come as a personal attack....unless of course...

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Steamer should see thesome floor...at least see how he performs in some meaningful mins.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    ebrian wrote: View Post
    The best was when it got tied up near the end, the crowd started cheering instead of falling silent or booing as I've seen in the past.

Very cool.

Also, haven't read the thread but I think we really need to think about bringing in some capable backups for JV.
    Yes! I always loved that about GSW and Portland crowds - they really become part of the game when they do things like cheer to help the team catch up or break a tie, instead of just cheering in reaction to good plays. It's almost like proactive vs. reactive cheering. I love it, and it's great to see it going to the next level at the ACC.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    There were times last night when JV was off that Phoenix got a bunch of offensive rebounds, which lead to 2nd chance points. Patterson isn't a great rebounder and although Hayes can box-out effectively, he can't win the jump-ball type rebounds. Neither of them are shot-blockers or shot-alterers either. JV did a fantastic job last night with his help defense and altering shots. However, it was the rebounding that was sorely missed when he was sitting.
    Yeah it was quite an eye sore

Leave a comment:

Working...
X