Sweet Lou East player of week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Lou East player of week!

Recognition for his amazing performances!

Raps everywhere. Even our bench players are winning usual-starter awards lol

Comment

Re-sign the man!!!!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

he makes the image of the top three on the espn power rankings. Marc Gasol, Steph Curry and Lou Williams. Why don't they just add Masai?

Comment

Its amazing what kicking LeBron's ass can do for you..

Drop 30 on him 3 more times this season, he might be in the MVP conversation.

Comment

Lou " RAPTOR JESUS" Williams:

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

sweet lou!

wait, how has derozan not won one yet?

Comment

congrats Lou!!

Comment

Bad news for the minutes of greasy and t ross. Too much depth? What a great situation to be in with all this internal competition.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

As someone who was skeptical if Lou would fit in, given how many players we have who need touches, I'm so fucking thrilled with how things have panned out. Can't think of a trade that was a bigger steal.

Comment

I want to thank my teammates, first and foremost. They have showed confidence in me and my game and they put me in situations to play my game.
                      http://instagram.com/p/vup9nKqhhN
                      I want to thank the coaching staff and the organization for the opportunity.

Most of all the Fans. They are great, the support we get is unbelievable.
                      http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/t...arge.promo.jpg

Comment

Congrats Lou,well deserved. I still b careful of signing him long term,maybe few years..3 years the most.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Well deserved for Lou, he has been so terrific off the bench for us so far.

Im surprised that Demar hasn't ever won the award, but I guess it really doesn't matter
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Awesome for Lou....but isn't this a bit of an indictment of the East? Nobody else had a 30+ and 20+ game this week? Yeah, Lou is crazy efficient but hard to believe nobody outdid that.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Awesome for Lou....but isn't this a bit of an indictment of the East? Nobody else had a 30+ and 20+ game this week? Yeah, Lou is crazy efficient but hard to believe nobody outdid that.
                              They take account of records. Obviously Lebron put up better #s than Lou(3-0) but he went 0-3 that week.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X