2022 NBA Trade Deadline (Feb 10th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

Not sure if Reddish is an indicator that it's a buyer's market, but that's a low bar. I would expect Bamba should be cheaper than Reddish.

Q:> What's the market for Dragic, then? A 2036 8th round pick and a bucket of used Spaldings?
    Probably Doc's used underwear.

Comment

Like that deal for the Knicks. Barrett and Reddish on the wings is a nice combination moving forward.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
        Like that deal for the Knicks. Barrett and Reddish on the wings is a nice combination moving forward.
        They just need Zion now to finish the Duke trifecta.

Comment

Best ability is availability. If Cam continues to be hurt its a wash deal. Some people don't want to give up first round pick for Turner and Knicks gave it up for Cam? I don't know it might end up being regretful for Knicks.

I mean just look at that:
          https://hoopshype.com/storyline/cameron-reddish-injury/
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Jan 13, 2022, 05:25 PM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Best ability is availability. If Cam continues to be hurt its a wash deal. Some people don't want to give up first round pick for Turner and Knicks gave it up for Cam? I don't know it might end up being regretful for Knicks.

Reddish played 34 out of 40 games this year (85%). 58 out of 67 in his rookie year (87%). That's not unusually high or low. Sophomore year he was injured, but that happens.

Comment

I'm just not sure why knicks are pushing chips in..that team has a mediocre ass ceiling and this makes them even more treadmilly
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Pick top 18 protected.. Think it will be tough for Atlanta to draft as much talent as in late 1st as what cam has.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Reddish played 34 out of 40 games this year (85%). 58 out of 67 in his rookie year (87%). That's not unusually high or low. Sophomore year he was injured, but that happens.
                  Now he's injured again with ankle that sidelined him. Recurring injuries are tough. Good for Knicks if it works out for them but they will be forced to pay him now
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'm just not sure why knicks are pushing chips in..that team has a mediocre ass ceiling and this makes them even more treadmilly
                    finally getting a good playoff series in a rocking MSG last year probably helped push them in this direction.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Now he's injured again with ankle that sidelined him. Recurring injuries are tough. Good for Knicks if it works out for them but they will be forced to pay him now
                      Yeah, sure. Don't wish any injury to Reddish, but hopefully this move works out bad for the Knicks, as usual.

But fan perception of 'availability' is a strange one. Reddish is tracking mid-80% availability, other than the 1 season with a major injury.

Take FVV for example. He's considered a tough, durable player, right?

FVV availability, the last 3 full seasons:

2018-19: 64/82 (78%)
                      2019-20: 54/72 (75%)
                      2020-21: 52/72 (72%)

T-Rex keeps beating the drum that Scottie is injury prone.

Scottie availability this year: 32/38 (84%)

Comment

Yeah, sure. Don't wish any injury to Reddish, but hopefully this move works out bad for the Knicks, as usual.

But fan perception of 'availability' is a strange one. Reddish is tracking mid-80% availability, other than the 1 season with a major injury.

Take FVV for example. He's considered a tough, durable player, right?

FVV availability, the last 3 full seasons:

2018-19: 64/82 (78%)
                        2019-20: 54/72 (75%)
                        2020-21: 52/72 (72%)

T-Rex keeps beating the drum that Scottie is injury prone.

Scottie availability this year: 32/38 (84%)
                        there was a while there when lowry would miss a bunch of games every season starting the season before we got kawhi.

Comment

To Raps: Miles Turner
                          To Pacers: Porzingis, Cauley-Stein, Raps 1st round pick
                          To Mavs: Sabonis, Dragic, Raps 2nd Round pick

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                            To Raps: Miles Turner
                            To Pacers: Porzingis, Cauley-Stein, Raps 1st round pick
                            To Mavs: Sabonis, Dragic, Raps 2nd Round pick
                            Not sure Pacers would want Porzingis or his contract. They're trying the get worse.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                              I like that move for the Knicks as well. Gives them some additional scoring and helps round out that offense.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Not sure Pacers would want Porzingis or his contract. They're trying the get worse.
                                The Pacers also want multiple picks and young prospects.

Comment

Working...
                                X