Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 NBA Trade Deadline (Feb 10th)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I like Poeltl but my goodness his FT% is atrocious. But I don't see why Spurs trade him
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Jan 14, 2022, 03:49 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • #92
      planetmars wrote: View Post

      He's good buds with a lot of agents. I trust him way more than our local guys.
      And they feed him bags of mis-leading sh!t, just like our local guys get. Has Stein gotten anything right in the last 5 years?

      Damn, we really effed up that 2020 off-season. Jakob signed for $9M/yr and Raps ended up with Len & Baynes for $9.2M/year. Maybe we could have offered Jakob 11M/year, 4yr deal and the Spurs don't match, or it forces a sign & trade (say, for Boucher).
      Last edited by golden; Fri Jan 14, 2022, 03:47 PM.

      Comment


      • #93
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I like Poeltl but my goodness his FT% is atrocious. But I don't see why Spurs trade him
        Hack a Yak
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #94
          Jclaw wrote: View Post



          I know this is heresy and I would not like it (just look at my avatar). But I have to admit, before I saw this, the idea crept into my mind.
          with a starting 5 of Fred/Gary/OG/Scottie/Pascal, OG is the third man on the ladder. He doesn’t get unlocked. If he would be amazing elsewhere, but he can’t realize his full potential here, is there a reason to trade him based on that potential and not what he does in our system.
          Typing that makes me want to vomit but here we are.
          Oh hell no. A good 3D guy > good C.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • #95
            Here's my OG trade suggestion: the Bulls need to trade for a PF. They can't go into the playoffs with 6'5 Javonte Green and Derrick Jones as their starting and backup PF.

            OG + a 2nd to Chicago for Patrick Williams and Colby White.

            I think it would be a mistake to trade Williams but you just never know. The Bulls need a PF badly. They're saying there's a good chance PW could still return this season but how effective would he be? he's been out since the first week of the season. The Bulls need to win now.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • #96
              The Great One wrote: View Post
              Here's my OG trade suggestion: the Bulls need to trade for a PF. They can't go into the playoffs with 6'5 Javonte Green and Derrick Jones as their starting and backup PF.

              OG + a 2nd to Chicago for Patrick Williams and Colby White.

              I think it would be a mistake to trade Williams but you just never know. The Bulls need a PF badly. They're saying there's a good chance PW could still return this season but how effective would he be? he's been out since the first week of the season. The Bulls need to win now.
              That's brutal, nuff said

              Comment


              • #97
                golden wrote: View Post

                And they feed him bags of mis-leading sh!t, just like our local guys get. Has Stein gotten anything right in the last 5 years?

                Damn, we really effed up that 2020 off-season. Jakob signed for $9M/yr and Raps ended up with Len & Baynes for $9.2M/year. Maybe we could have offered Jakob 11M/year, 4yr deal and the Spurs don't match, or it forces a sign & trade (say, for Boucher).
                What's the play here? Why would Poeltl's agent leak fake news like this? Why would the Spurs or Raptors? Unless there was actual interest. It's not like Poeltl is some super star or anything.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post

                  That's brutal, nuff said
                  Brutal for who? that's a great trade for the Raptors.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • #99


                    I'm so glad none of you guys will ever be allowed anywhere near Masai's blackberry lmao
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • I'd go Precious and Dragic for Poeltl and Thad Young. About the same amount of $$$. Spurs can buy out Dragic. Young isn't even playing so it's moot. They get more control with Precious, and he fits their timeline better than probably Jak.

                      Comment


                      • Poeltl would be an awesome get.

                        Comment


                        • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I'd go Precious and Dragic for Poeltl and Thad Young. About the same amount of $$$. Spurs can buy out Dragic. Young isn't even playing so it's moot. They get more control with Precious, and he fits their timeline better than probably Jak.
                            Yeah, I think Precious has to be in the deal for the Spurs to bite. The non-Dragic version could be: Boucher + Precious for Jakob.

                            Let's get this bromance back on track...

                            Comment



                            • I have an idea for a trade. Dragic to Cleveland for either a protected first or just an unprotected second for this year. (protected 1-18).
                              We take back rubio. Then you have decreased your salary tax implications because rubio is a lower salary slightly. You then reroute that pick as well as your own pick protected for next year to SAS for Poeltl... if the main issues is the protections.. F-it just take the pick.
                              Boucher, SVI, and Flynn outgoing.


                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post

                                Yeah, I think Precious has to be in the deal for the Spurs to bite. The non-Dragic version could be: Boucher + Precious for Jakob.

                                Let's get this bromance back on track...

                                done.. No offence to Precious but Yak is a borderline all defence guy from last year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X