No announcement yet.

Raptors #1 on NBAs "Better Than Expected" List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, when I look at these projections and think about the methodology (5,000 separate simulations of the whole season), I can't help imagining that these simulations then get together and talk about their results, like on a message board. And of course, each one of them totally believes that their projection is the right one, and some of them have these sort of extreme message-board personalities. There's some voice out there that's shouting "Raptors are going to go 75-7! Smash the Bulls single-season record! Seriously, I've run the numbers on this! You guys are seeing this, right? What? You're not? We're going with 61 as our projection? Come on man, that's bull! F*** this, next year I'm going to do my own rankings. I don't need you guys!"

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
      Triangle. New Coach who is going to be SO MUCH better than the last one (despite never coaching an NBA game in his life). Getting rid of Felton (who caused all their losses?). Getting rid of Chandler (who was lazy on defense?). Melo. Every other team overachieved.

I think those were the six most frequent things I recall hearing.

He does and he doesn't regret it.
      also forgetting the fact that some knicks fans thought getting bargnani was the best move ever.

just read the hilarious user comments from this article http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-for-ny-knicks

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        also forgetting the fact that some knicks fans thought getting bargnani was the best move ever.

just read the hilarious user comments from this article http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-for-ny-knicks
        Man.. the only guy who was making sense was getting laughed at. The Knicks have nothing on us.... I'd put the Celtics ahead of them for Atlantic, and even that is laughable.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Not sure how anyone with a semi-functioning brain could've looked at the Knicks and saw a good team there.

Think Melo regrets leaving Denver?
          I bet he regrets not signing with Chicago even more
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            I bet he regrets not signing with Chicago even more
            More so with their injures.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

Oh my, those comments are hilariously painful.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
              X