Game 39: Raptors @ Pistons, Friday January 14th 2022, 7 pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Boucher watching Rodman clips, Rodman woulda snatched that board.
    Blake And Will talked about it on their show. Offensive rebounding doesn't translate to defensive rebounding because they are produced and happen differently on court.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Making Barnes a facilitator made him lose all of his aggression. He's already passive you gotta push him out of his comfort zone. Passing ball around is what he already settles to naturally and now they are encouraging it with that Gasol role.
      Its his knee more than him being a facilitator.

Comment

They also talked about how our offensive rating was propped up by offensive rebounding and freethrows. Both of those are kinda fool's gold. But we'll see who they really are.

Comment

Does Siakam work on his freethrows?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Thank godā€¦.OG playing well to make this a reachable game

Comment

They're not running any plays for Barnes. They're using him like he's JYD.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I mean eventually you gotta just give it to Dwayne.. he has Nick's number. In the words of DanH the sample size is large enough to see the correlation
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Kyle Lowry always been our Detroit Pistons killer.....Nick Nurse is like...Kyle..Kyle...Kyle..lol..
                  Detroit Pistons are s@#@ on us and taking numbers..so sad.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Still a small sample sizeā€¦.oh wait, Casey is 4-0 against Saint Nick so could be bigger DanH lol

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Kyle Lowry always been our Detroit Pistons killer.....Nick Nurse is like...Kyle..Kyle...Kyle..lol..
                      Detroit Pistons are s@#@ on us and taking numbers..so sad.
                      Did Nurse ever win in Detroit? Maybe Casey always owned Detroit but now he's actually their coach.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I mean eventually you gotta just give it to Dwayne.. he has Nick's number. In the words of DanH the sample size is large enough to see the correlation
                        4-0 in the last 2 seasons, I think they swept us during the Kawhi season as well.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Still a small sample sizeā€¦.oh wait, Casey is 4-0 against Saint Nick so could be bigger DanH lol
                          Dwaynes 7-3 vs the raptors. Showed it at start of game
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Matt Devlin and Jack these two clowns could not even mention that Freddie All Star is missing shots

fucking dick riders

Comment

24 minutes to flip the script

Pound the Pillow the first two quarters

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                                They're not running any plays for Barnes. They're using him like he's JYD.
                                I called it early... as soon as the "big 3" came back, Scottie was going to play the Montrezl Harrell energy guy role, with passing.

I mean, look at our bench. Boucher, Precious & Champenny: all energy guys, whose main purpose is to rebound misses from the big 3 and get the ball back to the big 3. Rinse & repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X