No announcement yet.

Game 39: Raptors @ Pistons, Friday January 14th 2022, 7 pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Raptors make playoffs it will set them back for years. They need more talent.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Casey has our number and it's kind of hilarious.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        I mean eventually you gotta just give it to Dwayne.. he has Nick's number. In the words of DanH the sample size is large enough to see the correlation
        Nah that has nothing to do with this game. The Raptors are not playing hard enough. Like I said earlier, the Bulls blew the Pistons out by 33 the other night, so you know the Pistons will come out and play angry tonight. The Raptors have to know this. But the Raps started the game so casually.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Matt Devlin and Jack these two clowns could not even mention that Freddie All Star is missing shots

fucking dick riders
          That's why u watch road stream..not home..bc they are bias.
          Raptors announcers are trash.
          Anyway I've seen enough, they might come back, but not likely, this team doesn't have the hearttttttttt..
          U can't have s#$$ teams keep beating u, I can count more than on one hand how many times they lost 2 bad teams.
          Later...
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            If Raptors make playoffs it will set them back for years. They need more talent.
            Pretty big exaggeration there.

Comment

But the 8th spot is the best landing spot for this team post play-in survival.

Facing the Bulls in the 1st round would be so ideal

any spots facing the Nets/ Bucks/ Heat and Sixers and beating any of these teams 4 games of 7 is very difficult.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I called it early... as soon as the "big 3" came back, Scottie was going to play the Montrezl Harrell energy guy role, with passing.

I mean, look at our bench. Boucher, Precious & Champenny: all energy guys, whose main purpose is to rebound misses from the big 3 and get the ball back to the big 3. Rinse & repeat.
                how does it look I can't watch tonight

Comment

Cade is nice. Passing scottie in the rookie race
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

16 of the next 22 games all road games

what a grueling schedule they are facing

would really test this team

But not a good start facing one of the worse team in the league

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

That's why u watch road stream..not home..bc they are bias.
                      Raptors announcers are trash.
                      Anyway I've seen enough, they might come back, but not likely, this team doesn't have the hearttttttttt..
                      U can't have s#$$ teams keep beating u, I can count more than on one hand how many times they lost 2 bad teams.
                      Later...
                      I mean how do you do that, the game is on TSN lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Cade is nice. Passing scottie in the rookie race
                        Figured it would happen. He is the #1 pick and had a very slow start, but he has been good since.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Pretty big exaggeration there.
                          Making playoffs in 2020 literally did that to us already. We should've done a fire sale right away after Kawhi quit. But ok we were prideful and rightfully so. But what happned after that? We just keep collapsing.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I mean how do you do that, the game is on TSN lol.
                            I would say but I don't wanna post a link if you catch my drift... but this year I've been watching it on stream and usually its the opposing stream

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                              Casey has our number and it's kind of hilarious.
                              I am certain that Nurse made a deal with the devil. You get Casey's job, a chip and COY... but in exchange, Casey owns your ass for the rest of your NBA career.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Making playoffs in 2020 literally did that to us already. We should've done a fire sale right away after Kawhi quit. But ok we were prideful and rightfully so. But what happned after that? We just keep collapsing.
                                they notion was we could get giannis.. it was a bad bet. Because who gives up a super max

Comment

Working...
                                X