No announcement yet.

Game 39: Raptors @ Pistons, Friday January 14th 2022, 7 pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need nick to wear his championship ring to media availability tomorrow to increase team moral
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Have just been following the box score... this is the problem .... when Fred jacks up shots at the rate he does.

Again I have no problems with his abilities just the decision-making at times.
      He missed a lot of makeable shots, same with Pascal, some missed layups that rimmed out.

Comment

• Turner or Ayton getting less than 8 shots a night….in a heartbeat would ask to be traded before they sniff the Summer days of Toronto

Comment

• Turning point of the game was the raptors not making the refs remove the fans behind the backboard. How are they allowed to just openly try to distract our players while shooting?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He missed a lot of makeable shots, same with Pascal, some missed layups that rimmed out.
            I don't think I will be attempting to watch this later but I do trust your judgement on this.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              It’s official Fred Van Vleet is the no.1 option so they will live and die with the volume of his shots

Future of Raptors Basketball

will this be sustainable? beating playoff teams 4 of 7, time will tell

Turner or Ayton or whoever magical Center they acquire would still be down that pecking order.

Van Vleet is their guy
              6’ shooting guard that no one seems to have a problem. this cant be the normal if we trying to build a championship team.

Comment

• Shows that Cade is still a rookie. 13 pt lead with less than 15 seconds to go and he’s trying to work his best moves to get a basket. In a few years he’ll know to swallow that. Maybe his coach will let him know.

Comment

• Is is safe to say start the tank campaign now?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

6’ shooting guard that no one seems to have a problem. this cant be the normal if we trying to build a championship team.
                    Van Vleet in a Championship team is a legitimate 3rd or 4th offensive option.

But This is all about beating 5 consecutive teams in four out of seven games to get a ring.

So they have to ask themselves, will a 3rd or 4th offensive option player be the guy to lead them to another championship or even just surviving a second round series?

time will tell

because The way they are utilizing Scottie Barnes who could be a potential no.1 is not how I see it

Comment

• Huge reason why the Raps struggled on offense was because OG iso'd everytime he got the ball. He's SO good as a 3D guy but for some reason they keeps isoing him. He sucks at it. The ball has to be on FVV, Barnes or Siakam's hands.

If they're going to use OG like they did tonight then I take everything I said about the rumoured Turner trade. I say trade him for Turner.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dafuq is wrong with Birch?
                        Will someone remind him that he's not AD!??

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          Is is safe to say start the tank campaign now?
                          Man things here sure have changed alot. Just 72 hours ago some here were talking about possibly doing some damage in the East because of how they looked against the Suns.

Raps are not a contending team but they're also not as bad as they looked tonight. In short they're a middle of the pack team.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Huge reason why the Raps struggled on offense was because OG iso'd everytime he got the ball. He's SO good as a 3D guy but for some reason they keeps isoing him. He sucks at it. The ball has to be on FVV, Barnes or Siakam's hands.

If they're going to use OG like they did tonight then I take everything I said about the rumoured Turner trade. I say trade him for Turner.
                            Both Nurse and OG thinks OG is Kawhi.

Comment

• Derozan and the Bulls got their reality check too against the Warriors

lol

glorified pretenders

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Huge reason why the Raps struggled on offense was because OG iso'd everytime he got the ball. He's SO good as a 3D guy but for some reason they keeps isoing him. He sucks at it. The ball has to be on FVV, Barnes or Siakam's hands.

I mean it is a development year. Might as well let OG expand his game, we know he is a good 3 and D guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X