Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch Masai's interview on Nba Tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    the starters were supposed to be talking about the raps in regard to power rankings tonight but i missed it. anyone have a way to catch old episodes of the starters. I see clips on nba.com but I don't know if that will have it. Good timing for the raps to be in Hotlanta
    youtube

Comment

Chris Webber just called Toronto a small town like Sacramento... O boy! there goes all the respect I had for him #Clown

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        Chris Webber just called Toronto a small town like Sacramento... O boy! there goes all the respect I had for him #Clown
        He was only off by 2.5 million people
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          youtube
          Technical foul on me for not consulting youtube before asking

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
            Can't wait until all the insecure babies cry about that one

Comment

For the record I thought that was hilarious and just proves how ignorant Americans are of Toronto and Canada in general.

Comment

When David Aldridge said AAC instead of ACC a couple of days ago, I knew they were in trouble lol...
                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                  When David Aldridge said AAC instead of ACC a couple of days ago, I knew they were in trouble lol...
                  Raps fans on twitter are a bunch of rabid animals Lmao. You say something they don't like, they're on you!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Raps fans on twitter are a bunch of rabid animals Lmao. You say something they don't like, they're on you!
                    I see a lot of them butthurt fans in the comments sections of a Youtube video. Trolls love Raptors fans.

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                      I see a lot of them butthurt fans in the comments sections of a Youtube video. Trolls love Raptors fans.
                      Yeah because raptors fans feed the trolls by constantly replying to them
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Yeah because raptors fans feed the trolls by constantly replying to them
                        Like how hard is it to tell it's a troll...

Funny part was Vince Cellini telling the viewers that the crew at NBA TV haven't forgotten them and that they should stop spamming their twitter accounts with "no love for Raptors" tweets. Younger fans are more insecure. Older fans like us just don't give a shit.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                          I'm watching and all I see is the starters. Maybe not on nbatv canada?

Comment

I love how personable Masai is. He seems so innocent, always smiling, never looks stressed about anything. That's probably how he suckers you into 1-sided trades, lol.

As for the DeMar video, Anthony took some subtle shots at Drake at the end, haha. Basically referring to him as a sports groupie.

Comment

One of the very few level headed articles on the Raps.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/feature...=iref:nbahpt6c

give it a read.

"Toronto might just be warming up"

Comment

Awesome interview by Musai Ujiri,we're so lucky have him,sign him for Life.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X