Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #....1 against KLOE in almost 10 years. Raps at Lowry's Monday January 17th 7:30pm on SN. The Precious Achiuwa Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.I wrote: View Post

Its possible he wants to play the Raptors for the first time in Toronto. Lets hope we have fans by then.
    Maybe he wants that, but I've never heard of a player sitting out against their old team if it's a road game. There's "first game vs old team" and there's "homecoming vs old fans" which are 2 different things.

I'm thinking it's something else or they would have just said DNP-rest, he may be away from the team. But then again the players run the league and nothing surprises me anymore.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Not gonna lie that would be incredibly soft...and lowry isn't soft
      He can be soft. We've seen moments in the playoffs before the championship season. It's not a bad thing though. He gave his blood, sweat and tears to the Raptors. Those are his homies. Most stars playing their former teams have awful games. I remember Lebron as a Heat having awful games against a tanking Cavs team.

But like I said, I'm speculating. His kid could be having a dental surgery and needs the day off for it.

Comment

I would lean to him wanting to play his first one against ...in TO. Affairs of the heart. No accounting for that. He left here amicably and he won a champioship with this team with a few still on the team etc. He might as well absorb all of the emotion when he visits here with a crowd on hand ...hopefully.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          I would lean to him wanting to play his first one against ...in TO. Affairs of the heart. No accounting for that. He left here amicably and he won a champioship with this team with a few still on the team etc. He might as well absorb all of the emotion when he visits here with a crowd on hand ...hopefully.
          I dunno, that would be a pretty selfish reason to sit out a game. Lowry's been instrumental in keeping the Heat afloat this year, amid injuries and Covid. He's allowed them to put scrubs in the starting lineup for stretches and still be competitive. But hey, if Kyle wants to put his team at a dis-advantage for one night, then hopefully we can capitalize and grab the W.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            The other thing is we play @miami again in 12 days. Lowry will sit again, because emotion?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The other thing is we play @miami again in 12 days. Lowry will sit again, because emotion?
              Oops ...I thought the next one Jan. 29 was in TO.... the one after is Feb 1 and here.

Comment

He is helping us get wins. Forever a Raptor.

Comment

Comment

Barnes back in the lineup for the Dinos

Comment

All of you Boucher doubters…time to hide please

effort is never in doubt from this guy and diminishing his contribution makes anyone’s stance sound silly
                      Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Jan 17, 2022, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Wonder what VIP tickets dragic is sitting in provided by the heat tonight?
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Will be competitive..but once bench gets in, raptors will get destroyed.
                          Heat team is so beautiful 2 watch, reminds me of Raptors championship team, so good defensively.
                          Raptors aren't guarding, this team needs a bench, center, back sg..
                          Raptors Bench...Boucher, Svi, Yuta, Danton....not pretty.
                          Maimi bench is really good.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            All of you Boucher doubters…time to hide please

effort is never in doubt from this guy and diminishing his contribution makes anyone’s stance sound silly
                            Still want him traded. Expiry contract and not part of the future. Anything we can get for him is gravy. Him playing well only just increases our return
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Haha Precious making a bank shot…maybe he has to do this, utilize the backboard to his advantage when he is closer to the rim…he misses a lots of close range bunnies

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Still want him traded. Expiry contract and not part of the future. Anything we can get for him is gravy. Him playing well only just increases our return
                                Has to be a significant return now with the trade value skyrocketing

yet don’t mind him staying as well until they determine what they will do in the offseason

but you are right….don’t want to lose him for nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X