Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your go to site for NBA streams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that redtube and brazzers have great streams? no?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      I have heard that redtube and brazzers have great streams? no?

Type in basketball team and sit back and enjoy

Comment

Ok..

First of all streams is LEAGUE PASS. Love this bitch.

Others I use from time to time:

myp2p.ec
        ifeed2all.eu
        firstrows.eu

Bet365 ( need to have at least 0.1$ in account)
        William Hill ( need to have at least 0.1$ in account)
        Ladbrokes ( need to have at least 0.1$ in account)

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I read this on the ballstreams site somewhere (can't locate it now unfortunately) because I had a similar question. Apparently you can as long as all the devices are using the same IP address. So I tried using my tablet and my PC at the same time once, and there were no issues (both were sharing the same IP address).
          I can confirm this. I tried it myself last night. I had the NBATV broadcast on my TV, and the TSN broadcast on my phone (just to see if it would work).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I read this on the ballstreams site somewhere (can't locate it now unfortunately) because I had a similar question. Apparently you can as long as all the devices are using the same IP address. So I tried using my tablet and my PC at the same time once, and there were no issues (both were sharing the same IP address).
            Thank you planetmars! I sincerely appreciate your reply!
            Now my whole house can watch NBA

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I can confirm this. I tried it myself last night. I had the NBATV broadcast on my TV, and the TSN broadcast on my phone (just to see if it would work).
              Oh, have you tried using two devices with one ballstreams account?

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                Oh, have you tried using two devices with one ballstreams account?
                Yup, that's what I meant. 1 account, and 2 devices watching different streams simultaneously. But like planetmars said, it was the same IP address for both devices.

If I shared my account with you, we likely wouldn't be able to watch the Raps at the same time.

But interesting note about NHL Game Centre. It DOES allow multiple IP addresses to access the account at once.

Comment

Yup, that's what I meant. 1 account, and 2 devices watching different streams simultaneously. But like planetmars said, it was the same IP address for both devices.

If I shared my account with you, we likely wouldn't be able to watch the Raps at the same time.

But interesting note about NHL Game Centre. It DOES allow multiple IP addresses to access the account at once.
                  Thank you for the confirmation!!

Comment

I'm seriously debating cutting my TV package altogether. Netflix and Torrent downloads for all the best TV and movies.

And Ballstreams and Hockey Streams for sports. (I don't think I'll miss watching the Jays).
                    590 is fine for the Jays IMO. I don't need to watch to know whats going on in baseball.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                    X