remove your profile pic
    Sorry.
    I forgot my boy Scottie Johnson

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Jerami Grant is elite.
      Draymond is elite.

OG is in the lower tier.
      Draymond and Grant are 3 point shooters?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Draymond and Grant are 3 point shooters?
        I'm totally off.
        all of them are not even in this list

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fadeawa...2021-22-season

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm totally off.
            all of them are not even in this list

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fadeawa...2021-22-season
            if Luke Kennard, Grayson Allen and PJ washington are on that list then you gotta have OG for sure.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Respect is earned not given.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Best ever to wear the Raptors 4

Comment

Best ever to wear the Raptors 4
                  See post above.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if Luke Kennard, Grayson Allen and PJ washington are on that list then you gotta have OG for sure.
                    OG just isnt hitting enough 3s efficiently compared to the last 2 seasons. he's just barely cracking the .350 mark. whats sad is this team only has 3 regular rotation players who are hitting .350 and up. 2020-21 raptors had like 7.

Comment

• Nice that GTJ is back…started hot in the first quarter with his threes…surprising to be finding his stroke right away after a relatively longer lay-off. He will find consistency eventually….this intermittent days off related to his health made it difficult for him to find his rhythm.

OG will just be fine. 3/D guy who will limit wing players when it matters most. The post-ups is still a work in progress and he is trying to expand his game. Be not a one trick pony with no counter moves. We all know however what he brings to the table. Still untouchable.

About Scottie…go to his thread

Overall…an expected recovery win against a potential play-in opponent.

Bulls dropping in the standings so hoping that Raptors if they get in…will get lucky to face them in the first round

Comment

• The start of the game felt like the Pistons game all over again. No real intensity early. The Wizards scored 90% of their points in the paint, and it felt like they got in there easily on every play. But they clamped up and had a blow out in the making until the 4th quarter. That's when they played like ass cheese. The offense was stuck. OG would try to cram something inside, and would fail. Pascal was going ISO against soft defenders and failing to do anything. Freddy bailed them out with that big 3. OG also got that put back. I don't know if they ran out of gas or if their nerves got to them.. but that was an ugly way to end the game. A win is a lot better than a loss though, and with it we move back to 8th seed.

Felt like everyone was trying to setup Scottie early, but in the second half it was the opposite. He may have only had like 2 attempts in the 4th. He was great. Some defensive lapses, but he's a rookie. Maybe his best game of the season for him. Wish we fed him more in the second half. Or found a way to get him open again in the second half. I was hoping he could get over 30, but I guess he'll save that for later in the year.

Nurse went 9 deep, but not really. Champagnie only got 2 minutes. Yuta had 6. Neither did much, although what can you do in 2 or 6 minutes. Boucher was okay. Precious wasn't as sharp defensively which was weird for me. But they still had the highest +/- stats (11 and 10 respectively). So in the end they still helped us win this game for the most part.

Nice seeing Trent back to give us another floor spacer. He hit three 3's, but was overall inefficient. Still just having that spacer in the game opened things up for others. He basically lead the Wizards into three over and backs on his own.. or at least I think he was in on each play. So that was awesome. He still though cheats a lot, and a lot of the reasons why the Wizards had so many paint points was because Trent was out of position.

And what's with Dinwiddie hitting 5 threes. Why do all these terrible 3pt shooters get so hot against us. Like Luka the other day. Or Patti Mils against the Nets. Or Marcus Smart in the playoffs in the bubble. It's so damn annoying.

Glad they got the win but this team is still a work in progress. Glad to see them come home after that tough road trip.

Comment

• Let up on the gas a little too early, but otherwise a really good win. They were leveraging the Wizards being willing to single coverage Barnes even in mismatches and help off him into a lot of great looks for him. Late in the game the Wizards actually adjusted their defence and gave up much better looks to the rest of our guys, which sadly they completely failed to capitalize on until late, missing a lot of really decent looks - Pascal in particular was short on a lot of easy jumpers, OG couldn't finish inside consistently... Probably could have involved Barnes more as a primary but they've done that in several games in crunch time and been bitten a few times from the rookie mistakes, maybe wanted him to be able to get out of the game with all good feelings and confidence to build on, especially after the Dallas game.

All in all that's a good win. Take it and run.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                          X