Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Friday December 19th Road Trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Friday December 19th Road Trip!

This is the group that went down to Cleveland last weekend and had a ton of Toronto Raptors fans! They are headed to Detroit December 19th to see the Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons. It includes Bus Ride, 100 Level Ticket and a chance to take a photo/shot on the court after the game. The tickets are located right at the tunnel also where the Raptors are pre-game to take photo's.

More Info: http://www.elitesportstours.ca/index...stons-bus-tour

Will the bus swing by my place on the way? It might be a few minutes out of the way, but I'll bring snacks.

Comment

Malice at the Palace - Raptor Edition!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Will the bus swing by my place on the way? It might be a few minutes out of the way, but I'll bring snacks.
        Gummy worms!!!

Comment

Oh man, I think I'm doin this!

Comment

It'll be exciting to see Brandon & Josh do their thing plus the colour changes to SVG's cheeks.

Comment

One of my buddies doesn't have a passport. Does anyone know if it's required for a trip like this?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                One of my buddies doesn't have a passport. Does anyone know if it's required for a trip like this?
                He can use Enhanced id card or Enhanced driving license to enter US. He can use nexus card too, I have one, costs $50 to make if I'm not wrong,.
                Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 27, 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Going to be another fun night in Detroit! (Cleveland flashback)

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    We need to do a Raptors Republic Roadtrip, Calgary edition. Google says it's a 13 hour drive from here to Salt Lake City. Leave early Wednesday morning, get there for gametime, enjoy a Raptors victory, party all night Salt-Lake City style, drive home Thursday!

(Man, it sucks to be so far from any NBA city.)

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                      We need to do a Raptors Republic Roadtrip, Calgary edition. Google says it's a 13 hour drive from here to Salt Lake City. Leave early Wednesday morning, get there for gametime, enjoy a Raptors victory, party all night Salt-Lake City style, drive home Thursday!

(Man, it sucks to be so far from any NBA city.)
                      If Milwaukee can't get funding for their stadium, I'm pulling for the Coeur d'Alene Cougars or the Helena Hippos! Spokane would be good too, but if Seattle can't get/keep a franchise, there's no hope for Spokane. lol

Comment

does this need to be moderated...it is technically selling something?
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          does this need to be moderated...it is technically selling something?
                          I'm OK with it. If you were selling nude selfies of yourself, THAT would need moderating.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            I'm OK with it. If you were selling nude selfies of yourself, THAT would need moderating.
                            you know I just give those away :P
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'm coming from Sault Ste Marie!

Comment

Working...
                              X