Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Friday December 19th Road Trip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at Edmonton, AB now. I would of risked my job and book badly timed vacations to go on these trips to enjoy the game and make friends also. My friends have these trips for Blue Jay games and they caught a Bautista homer and made it on TV too in Chicago!!

Comment

For any of the people going to the trips, can you confirm which city is Worse: Detroit or Cleveland? Which city actually needs ROBOCOP and a Delta City that badly?

Comment

As someone not on the trips, but who has been to both cities (though not recently), I'd say Cleveland is far better.

This discussion forum from two years ago seems to agree:
        http://www.city-data.com/forum/detro...detroit-2.html

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          For any of the people going to the trips, can you confirm which city is Worse: Detroit or Cleveland? Which city actually needs ROBOCOP and a Delta City that badly?
          no contest. michigan is just a giant mess in general. detroit is awful.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            He can use Enhanced id card or Enhanced driving license to enter US. He can use nexus card too, I have one, costs $50 to make if I'm not wrong,.
            Thanks man. Looks like he's outta luck tho, says it takes 6-8 weeks get one of those.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              Thanks man. Looks like he's outta luck tho, says it takes 6-8 weeks get one of those.
              Well, if your friend have proof of travel, then he can use urgent pick-up service at Passport office. It costs $110 + passport fee $120. Processing time one day.

Comment

CeelooGreen wrote: View Post

This is the group that went down to Cleveland last weekend and had a ton of Toronto Raptors fans! They are headed to Detroit December 19th to see the Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons. It includes Bus Ride, 100 Level Ticket and a chance to take a photo/shot on the court after the game. The tickets are located right at the tunnel also where the Raptors are pre-game to take photo's.

More Info: http://www.elitesportstours.ca/index...stons-bus-tour
                Awesome. Was wondering about this and how it was organized. Can't make this trip, but maybe in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  You can get a passport in 10 days.

http://passport.gc.ca/info/service.aspx?lang=eng

Comment

I kinda want to do this but, at the same time, I don't want to watch any team play the Pistons...
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I got my passport last year and it took 12 days rushed. I can't stress enough how important it is to carefully read and fill out EVERYTHING properly as the slightest errors can cause delays
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I'm going to this game! From Windsor so my road trip is 20 minutes haha. Section 124 anyone?

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          A group of fans based in Vancouver are planning to attend the Raptors game in Portland. Would you be interested?

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            I'm going to this game! From Windsor so my road trip is 20 minutes haha. Section 124 anyone?
                            You should post your idea/invitation here → http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32 ... There may be others in border towns in S. Ontario who'd like to join you.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              You should post your idea/invitation here → http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32 ... There may be others in border towns in S. Ontario who'd like to join you.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                                A group of fans based in Vancouver are planning to attend the Raptors game in Portland. Would you be interested?
                                My vacation days would been exhausted already, can't make it

Comment

Working...
                                X