Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Top Ten Moments so far of the 2014-2015 Season

http://espn.go.com/nba/theten
    So ESPN have the top ten moments so far for the 2014-2015 season and the only thing they have about the raptors is that @ 7. Raptors honor Vince Carter, bury the hatchet.

Pretty crazy if you ask me but win or lose, still getting no respect. every team we beat it's " What went wrong with" the team that lost, not what's going right with the Raps.

Anyways Go Raps Go!

wow. lebrons opening game (in which they lost to the KNICKS) is the #1 moment so far? that was just an utter letdown and embarrassment.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      wow. lebrons opening game (in which they lost to the KNICKS) is the #1 moment so far? that was just an utter letdown and embarrassment.
      Makes sense though. LeBron going back to Cleveland will be the story of the year.

This list isn't about winning
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Makes sense though. LeBron going back to Cleveland will be the story of the year.

This list isn't about winning
        yep, should have known that when i saw carmelos hat.

Comment

It's ESPN. Their basketball coverage is all about #1 LeBron James; #2 LA and New York; #3 Other stuff.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

It's ESPN. Their basketball coverage is all about Marketing

They have share holders. They need to make money. Raptor fans want free HD feeds and seem to be mostly students who won't pay for cable, let alone buy jerseys etc.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              It's ESPN. Their basketball coverage is all about #1 LeBron James; #2 LA and New York; #3 Other stuff.
              Probably throw Tim Tebow in there somewhere too
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                It's ESPN. Their basketball coverage is all about Marketing

They have share holders. They need to make money. Raptor fans want free HD feeds and seem to be mostly students who won't pay for cable, let alone buy jerseys etc.
                definitely not a student but still refuse to pay for cable! (paying for ballstreams instead).

although i've also made my own raptors hoodies too haha.

Comment

I saw the article on ESPN and thought, 'hmm, I wonder if there's likely to be any Raptors content... maybe the VC tribute?'. Yup.

And then saw the thread posted here and thought, 'Oh, I know what thread is going to be about! Complaining that our only mention is the VC tribute!' Yup.

The article isn't even the top 10 stories of the season. It's the top 10 moments. Other than VC's tribute, what's the top moment of the Raptors' season so far? Bruno's dunk in a blowout? A win over a sick Memphis team? A win over Cleveland, after they had just lost a few in a row? Any of a dozen Lowry hustle plays? Any of Lou's buzzer-beaters? These are all great moments for Raptors fans, but nothing that is a significant moment on a league scale. Our most notable 'moments' are still ahead of us this year.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                    I saw the article on ESPN and thought, 'hmm, I wonder if there's likely to be any Raptors content... maybe the VC tribute?'. Yup.

And then saw the thread posted here and thought, 'Oh, I know what thread is going to be about! Complaining that our only mention is the VC tribute!' Yup.

The article isn't even the top 10 stories of the season. It's the top 10 moments. Other than VC's tribute, what's the top moment of the Raptors' season so far? Bruno's dunk in a blowout? A win over a sick Memphis team? A win over Cleveland, after they had just lost a few in a row? Any of a dozen Lowry hustle plays? Any of Lou's buzzer-beaters? These are all great moments for Raptors fans, but nothing that is a significant moment on a league scale. Our most notable 'moments' are still ahead of us this year.
                    Indeed, most of them are just about humour or controversy.

Comment

That was pretty surprising to me too.

Comment

So that being said, how is a buzzer beater for Grizz a top ten moment? Should it not be a top ten play so far?
                        octothorp wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X