Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    I have fond memories of jalen. Granted i was a teenager who wasn't as hardcore a basketball fan, but just as hardcore a raptor fan. I was always an optimist in those years and felt jalen was a great offensive addition. I was always looking for the silver lining in our sad sack franchise. I also remember with great fondness guys like Donyell marshall, jyd, and of course my namesake keon. Oddly though, even then i didn't like bosh. I was smart enough to know he wasn't nearly a good enough "best player" to take us where we needed to be. Maybe it was the sting of losing vince and settling for his dinosaur/avatar replacement. Cause nowadays, its kyle lowry over everything. Kids got swag, bosh was just....awkward.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    81. The second lowest point in the franchise's history.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    it probably has more to do with his grantland notoriety now rather than his actual time with the raptors.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    started a topic Jalen Rose

Jalen Rose

First of all no disrespect to Jalen. He's had a great NBA career, i'm a BIG fan of his work on Grantland. But it doesn't make sense for tje Raps to honour him. He was brought in here to be Vince's sidekick but the Raps never made the playoffs in his 2 years here. And my best memory of Jalen's career as a Raptor was Kobe scoring 81 on him.
Working...
X