Game #16: Dallas Mavericks 106 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Is this considered a statement game? or does it not count because its at home and the Knicks took the Mavs to OT in Dallas without Melo...
    Depends. If we lose then it was a statement game and we failed to make a statement. If we win then it doesn't "ount because its at home and the Knicks took the Mavs to OT in Dallas without Melo..."

Comment

Is this considered a statement game?
      As far as I'm concerned, any game against the Western Conference playoff contenders is a statement game.

Comment

I just don't know what I'm going to do if they win. My level of excitement for this team right now is already at an unhealthy level; a win and I'm basically going to be reading raptors news, stats, whatever I can get my hands on from morning to night.

Comment

Is this considered a statement game? or does it not count because its at home and the Knicks took the Mavs to OT in Dallas without Melo...
          I say yes. Any playoff team in the West is better than the second-best team in the East.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=119...espnapi_public
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

The Mavs went easy on the Knickies...nearly coughed up the game...why?...they had Raptors on their mind...haha

Many teams stay at the Royal York because of the proximity to ACC....give Dirk's room a ring and tell him his order of German wurst & sauerkraut is ready.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                The Mavs went easy on the Knickies...nearly coughed up the game...why?...they had Raptors on their mind...haha

Many teams stay at the Royal York because of the proximity to ACC....give Dirk's room a ring and tell him his order of German wurst & sauerkraut is ready.
                That's exactly what I was thinking. That was a trap game for the mavs. Btw...I think they stay at the four seasons.

Comment

US media, lol yeah if we win this game its not a big deal because its at home. only games that count for us are road games, and we have to lose for it to count because if we win its because our schedule was easy early so we are better rested or the home team played a hard game before us to a team with a worse record so they were tired lol

Comment

The problem with all this winning is that I know I'm going to be crushed the next time we lose. I'm not used to that lifestyle anymore.

Comment

Comment

Luckily the only Maverick who plays defense is Tyson. As long as we prevent their undersized backcourt from getting the ball to Dirk, we should be all right. They like to use a lot of high (single & double) screen & rolls so they can have two attackers rolling to the rim while a 3-point shooter camps out at the line. I propose having AJ/JV shadow Dirk while Terrence/JJ covers Parsons & DeMar/Terrence smother Monta. Forcing defenders to fight over or go under screens is what makes DAL's offense effective but if we can switch off & not lose length, strength or lateral quickness; the Mavericks attack can be neutralized.

Last edited by godkingleonidas; Fri Nov 28, 2014, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Monte has really turned his career around.
                            Helps when the coach (carlisle) and owner (Cuban) are supportive and intelligent people. Also helps when Dirk is your teammate too, giving the essence of proper professionalism

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Helps when the coach (carlisle) and owner (Cuban) are supportive and intelligent people. Also helps when Dirk is your teammate too, giving the essence of proper professionalism
                              He didnt have any of that in Golden State?

Comment

hella scared of this Mavs team
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X