No announcement yet.

Game #16: Dallas Mavericks 106 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe even when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.

Comment

• lol I did not say there was no hope, it's just there is less.

I'll try to be as hopeful as you lol.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        lol I did not say there was no hope, it's just there is less.

I'll try to be as hopeful as you lol.
        You have to!!!! This is our team and they need us right now! We must believe in them and continue to support them and propel them forward.....we need them to go over and beyond mainly because we can and this will serve as proof!!!

Comment

• It probably won't last but we must have drained the mavs a bit last night. They had just a one point lead on the 76 ers towards the end of the third

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Without DD, our chance of holding it has dropped significantly.
            Not sure if anyone recalls but last year vs Brooklyn in playoffs, raptors often made their runs with DD on the bench.

Considering his inconsistent defense and often ball stopping/ISO offensive tendencies, might the team play better?

They were 3-0 last year without him - granted two of those game were vs orlando and Milwaukee with one vs Brooklyn once they got their poop together.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              What does that have to do with anything? Should be able to beat the lakers without DD. We'll probably lost against a healthy SAC lineup.

Like Lou Williams vs. Atlanta, professional athletes tend to perform best/excel when their family & friends are in attendance. That's what it has to do with anything. Or hadn't you noticed? #dullard

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                Why does Demar never get the hook? :S
                I wish I never said this.

Comment

• In totally unrelated news, Andrei Kirilenko wants a trade....I really really really like his game - he would be an asset to have coming off the bench me thinks!! Maybe?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    In totally unrelated news, Andrei Kirilenko wants a trade....I really really really like his game - he would be an asset to have coming off the bench me thinks!! Maybe?
                    I think he wants a trade because he wants to start.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      In the first half, we posted up JV once, the soft double came and JV passed out and the ball rotated around to a wide open Ross three.

I don't understand either why we don't run more post ups for him. It's the easiest way to go inside-out
                      JV often doesn't recognize the pass quickly enough in these situations though.

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                        I think he wants a trade because he wants to start.
                        I like him, but I like our starting core more and he brings nothing new in that sense. However, the bench is where I would place him because I think he'd be awesome coming off the bench!

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                          More reps in the post will only improve that. And it won't improve until he gets more reps. Early season is the time to do it if you want him to be a useable weapon come playoff time.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Considering his inconsistent defense and often ball stopping/ISO offensive tendencies, might the team play better?
                            Let the scrutiny begin. This forum could potentially be sitting on a powder keg ready to blow depending on the outcomes of the following weeks...

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                            Like DanH said, reps.

JV has shown the ability and willingness to pass. However, the last two season's he has become a black hole because he never sees the ball so he shoots it every time he gets it (which is 100% understandable). Also, not touching the ball often has a negative effect on simple stuff like ball handling. You just get out of rhythm so easily and you get shakey with it and fumble it easily. I think an increase in touches will improve his comfort level handling the ball in pressure situations (ie dribbling) and we could see his TOV% decrease.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Let the scrutiny begin. This forum could potentially be sitting on a powder keg ready to blow depending on the outcomes of the following weeks...
                              If we play either extremely well or extremely poorly in the next few weeks I may just lay low for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X