Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    replied
    Better start to third. Need to sustain this effort.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    hoh shit what happened to jv

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Keep this going! !!!!

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    caccia wrote: View Post
    We started Vasquez, Ross was trying to cover Kobe, and Valanciunas was trying to keep up with Boozer. All were bad moves on that end of the court. Expect changes in the second half.
    Disappointed in JV here. I really expected JV to be able to contain the likes of Boozer.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Gv really keeping us in this

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I am so confused as to what happened to our defense
    We started Vasquez, Ross was trying to cover Kobe, and Valanciunas was trying to keep up with Boozer. All were bad moves on that end of the court. Expect changes in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    I wonder how DD's foul-drawing wizardry effects the pace of the game ...
    Thats a really good point... We also get to have a set defense on the other side.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    If the Raps lose this game, they're in trouble. They might not even win a game again till DD returns lol.
    Lol we will but trust me not many. I will be VERY shocked if we actually play well in his absence. We look that bad. I work a lot so I miss many games and watch it later on ballstreams, but I probably won't bother doing that anymore until Demar comes back lol. This is too painful to watch.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    DD would've at least went to the line and shot some free throws, stopped the momentum. Maybe put some Lakers bigs in foul trouble. Or maybe Lakers woke up and thought "Man they are still the fucking Raptors. Fuck it"
    I wonder how DD's foul-drawing wizardry effects the pace of the game ...

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    If we lose tonight and Tuesday I can already see the 'experts' dismissing our early start . All that hard work will be for naught.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Our only hope is Kobe thinking enough is enough 10 points is not enough an go into "attack mode" in the second half.
    seriously Kobe going hero mode is gonna end up in us winning....or 81

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    Our only hope is Kobe thinking enough is enough 10 points is not enough an go into "attack mode" in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    If the Raps lose this game, they're in trouble. They might not even win a game again till DD returns lol.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I am so confused as to what happened to our defense

Leave a comment:

• caccia
    replied
    We need to get a little Tar Heel intensity in there for rebounding and defence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X